|Juan Valentín Urdangarin y Borbón Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1999|
Juan Valentín Urdangarin y Borbón is the oldest child of Infanta Cristina of Spain and Iñaki Urdangarin. As of 2020, he is 7th in the line of succession to the Spanish throne.
Juan Valentín de Todos los Santos Urdangarín y de Borbón
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Member of the Spanish Royal Family
- Father – Iñaki Urdangarín (Handball Player, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Cristina de Borbón
- Siblings – Pablo Urdangarin y Borbón (Younger Brother), Miguel Urdangarin y Borbón (Younger Brother), Irene Urdangarin y Borbón (Younger Sister)
- Others – Juan Carlos I of Spain (Maternal Grandfather) (Former King of Spain), Queen Sofía of Spain (Maternal Grandmother) (Former Queen of Spain), Juan María Urdangarín Berriochoa (Paternal Grandfather) (Engineer, Businessman), Claire Liebaert Courtain (Paternal Grandmother), Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo (Maternal Aunt), Felipe VI of Spain (Maternal Uncle) (King of Spain), Queen Letizia of Spain (Aunt) (Queen Consort of Spain)
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Belgian (Walloon and Flemish) and Spanish Basque ancestry on his father’s side and is of Spanish and Greek descent on his mother’s side.
Juan Valentín Urdangarin y Borbón Facts
- He is named after both his grandfathers (Juan Carlos I and Juan Maria Urdangarin Berriochoa), ancestor Valentine Berriochoa, and the suffix de Todos los Santos is added as a Bourbon tradition meaning ‘of All the Saints’.
- On May 23, 2009, Juan received his First Communion with his brother Pablo.
- He volunteered to work with the charity organization Sauce in Cambodia in 2018.
- His godparents are his maternal aunt Infanta Elena and paternal uncle Mikel Urdangarin Liebaert.
- In 2018, his father received a prison sentence of 5 years and 10 months for embezzling public funds to the non-profit, Nóos Institute.
Featured Image by Marie-Cécile Bacquaert / Facebook