|Ethan Carter III Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 18, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ethan Carter III is an American professional wrestler known for his successful wrestling career. He has done endorsement work for various brands and is represented by the popular wrestling promotion, WWE, Inc. Ethan has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Ethan Carter III, Agent B, Agent D, Derrick Bateman, EC3, Mike Hutter
Willoughby, Ohio, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
Ethan Carter III went to the South High School in his hometown of Willoughby.
Ethan Carter III is signed up with WWE, Inc.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
105 kg or 231.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Immense physique
- Heavy and chiseled jawline
Ethan Carter III has used his social media activity to promote a number of products and brands. The brands that he has promoted through his posts and updates include –
- Pet Legz
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Patrón Tequila
Best Known For
- His successful stint with Impact Wrestling during which he won the Impact Grand Championship and the Impact World Heavyweight Championship.
- Being signed up with the most popular wrestling promotion, World Wrestling Entertainment.
First WWE Match
In December 2010, he made his in-ring debut in NXT as he partnered with Daniel Bryan to face Conor O’Brian and Alberto Del Rio. They lost the match.
In 2009, he made his theatrical film debut in the horror movie, The House of the Devil.
First TV Show
Apart from the wrestling show broadcasts, Ethan Carter III made his first TV show appearance on the talk show, Shoot 2 Thrill in 2015.
Ethan regularly hits the gym to ensure that his shredded physique remains in the top shape. However, he doesn’t follow a single workout plan for a long period of time. He often switches it up as per his workout goals. When it comes to cardio, he often switches between steady cardio and HIIT cardio.
For his strength training exercises, he mostly relies on free weights. But, he varies the volume of sets and repetitions as per his workout goals. He has also added yoga to his workout regime.
For his diet, he keeps things very simple. Usually, after his workouts, he prefers to go for a high carb and high protein meal. For the rest of the meals, he goes for a low carb meal that has an equal balance of proteins and fats.
- Finishing Moves
- One Percenter (Headlock driver)
- Rear naked choke (TNA)
- ECD – Ethan Carter’s Driver (Sitout lifting double under hook facebuster)
- TK3 (TNA / Impact Wrestling) / The One Percent (NXT) (Fireman’s carry cutter)
- Man-Tastic / Sweet Meat Sizzler
- Signature Moves
- Belly to back suplex
- Cobra clutch
- Double high knee to a cornered opponent’s chest
- Dropkick, sometimes from the top rope or to a cornered opponent
- EC3 Splash (Stinger splash) – adopted from Sting
- Running crossbody
- Front Facelock STO
- Multiple German suplexes – adopted from Kurt Angle
- Running Corkscrew Neckbreaker
- Running forearm smash
- Russian Legsweep
- Suicide dive
Ethan Carter III Favorite Things
- Childhood Wrestler – Hulk Hogan
- Role Models – Matt Hardy, Dr. Tom Prichard, Rip Rogers, Dusty Rhodes, John Cena, and Kurt Angle
- TV Show – Breaking Bad
- Movie – There Will Be Blood (2007)
- Music – Old Metallica
- Books – American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Source – Art of Wrestling
Ethan Carter III Facts
- His first TV appearance in WWE Raw came in August 2006 as he accompanied Shane McMahon as a police officer to arrest Triple H‘s D-Generation X.
- He started his wrestling career in 2002 by wrestling in the independent circuit in Ohio.
- In January 2018, he signed a contract deal with WWE for his return to the promotion. He was initially assigned to compete in NXT. He had previously signed a contract with WWE in July 2009 and was assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) and Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
- Follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Mike Kalasnik / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0