|Quinn XCII Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1992|
Quinn XCII is an American singer, rapper, TV personality, and songwriter, who began his music career in 2011 but released his debut EP, Change of Scenery in 2015 and his 2nd EP, Bloom in 2016. His debut studio album, The Story of Us, followed 2 years later, and his 2nd studio album, From Michigan with Love, saw its release in February 2019.
Quinn XCII, Mike T
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Quinn XCII attended Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, United States, where he earned his advertising degree.
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, TV Personality
- Siblings – Mathew Temrowski (Twin Brother)
Quinn XCII is represented by –
- Paradigm Agency (Talent Agent) in the United States
- Visionary Music Group (Manager) in the United States
- Mutual Friends Music (Manager) in the United States
Hip-Hop/Rap, Pop, Indie Pop, Reggae, EDM, Soul, Rock
- Columbia Records
- Visionary Music Group
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Quinn XCII has dated –
- Macy Temrowski (2018-Present) – The two got quietly engaged before he headed to his 1st Europe tour in January 2018. On May 25, 2019, the pair got married.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish descent.
Quinn XCII has endorsed brands such as FILA.
Quinn XCII Favorite Things
- Song From The Story of Us (2017) – Always Been You
- Snacks On Tour – Clif Bars, Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzels
- Songs For Road Trip – Brazil by Declan McKenna, Stand By Me by Ben E. King
Source – RespectYourYoungers.com
Quinn XCII Facts
- He was named Mikael but it was pronounced like Michael. He thinks his family just wanted something a little more unique.
- Quinn was a stereotypical kid who wouldn’t speak much in class and kept to himself most of the time.
- Growing up, he would listen to most of the albums from the Detroit, Michigan-based record label, Motown Records.
- He met Ayokay, his music producer, in the 3rd grade. With his help, he released his 1st song, They Know (2011) and an EP, Old Fashioned (2012) under the name Mike T. However, he admitted those were pretty bad and just for fun.
- In 2014, Ayokay provided him beats off YouTube, leading Quinn XCII to become a college mixtape sensation and start traveling locally to showcase his music.
- Ayokay studied at the University of Michigan, which was a 45-minute drive, so Quinn had to skip classes around 3 times a week just to record music with him.
- Quinn was in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity at Michigan State University.
- Quinn XCII doesn’t mind that his fans get confused with his name. With the “Quinn” part he came up in college, which was an acronym for “quit unless your instincts are never neglected”. He had to add XCII due to trademark issues. It’s a number 92 written in Roman numerals, which was the year he was born.
- His single, Panama, released in August 2018, was in honor of his 4 late grandparents.
- Quinn XCII has listed Michael Jackson, Sam Cooke, Chance the Rapper, Mos Def, Jack Johnson, Jon Bellion, Kid Cudi, Sara Bareilles, Jack Garratt, and Kanye West among artists that influenced his music.
- His twin brother, Mathew also goes by the nickname Tuinn XCII. Mathew also dressed up as Quinn for Halloween in the past.
- He, Ayokay, Chelsea Cutler, and Jeremy Zucker formed a music crew called Mutual Friends. He and Ayokay met Chelsea and Jeremy through SoundCloud DMs and they were introduced to his manager at Visionary Music Group. Quinn later tattooed the crew’s name on his wrist.
- To promote his single, Stacy, which was teased on June 18 and released on June 21, 2019, he changed his official website to imitate a “student ID generator”. His fans could upload their pictures and add their information for a chance to win his merchandise bundle.
Featured Image by Quinn XCII / Instagram