|Sigala Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sigala is an English DJ and record producer who found immediate and unprecedented success with the release of his single, Easy Love. The song went on to reach the top of music charts in several countries. The sales of the record stood in millions. It also paved way for his future successes such as Sweet Lovin.
Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Sigala went to the Reepham High School. After the completion of his school education, he got enrolled at the University of Westminster. Later, he graduated from the Norwich City College with a BA honors degree in commercial music.
DJ, Record Producer, Remixer
Sigala is represented by –
- Nick Matthews of Coda Music Agency
- Matt Meyer of Paradigm Agency
House, Dance-Pop, Electronica, Tropical House
Piano, Logic Pro, Synthesiser
- Ministry of Sound
- Columbia Records
- Ultra Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
- The commercial success of his debut single, Easy Love, which managed to peak at the top of music charts in the Scotland and rest of the UK. The single was also certified ‘Platinum’ in several countries such as England, Australia, and New Zealand.
- The popularity of his singles such as Sweet Lovin, Say You Do, Came Here for Love, and Lullaby
- Having worked with established music artists such as Sean Paul, Craig David, French Montana, and Meghan Trainor
In September 2018, he released his debut studio album, Brighter Days. The album included his most popular single Easy Love.
First TV Show
In 2016, Sigala made his first TV show appearance on the music TV series, Top of the Pops.
- At the age of 13, he started a music band called Circus with his high school friends. He performed with the band for about 4 to 5 years.
- Sigala started experimenting with music software when he was 12 years old. He used to record songs performed by his band and try to work it on the software.
- Sigala started making hip-hop beats while in the first year of his university course at the request of fellow students, who aspired to become rappers.
- His first big breakthrough was producing a song for Ella Eyre. He had got the gig through his manager, who was also representing Eyre.
- In 2018, he announced that he was going to start Brighter Days tour to support his new studio album. The tour covered Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- In partnership with Rita Ora, Sigala released a new song titled You For Me on July 1, 2021.
Featured Image by Sigala / Instagram