|Raven-Symoné Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Raven-Symoné is an American actress, singer, voiceover artist, songwriter, producer, director, and talk show host who is known for having been cast as Olivia Kendall in The Cosby Show, Raven Baxter in That’s So Raven, Nicole Lee in Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, Rhonda Johnson in Black-ish, Nebula Wade in Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, and Galleria “Bubbles” Garibaldi in The Cheetah Girls. In addition to that, she has also branched out as a singer and has released various albums, extended plays, and tracks like Here’s to New Dreams, This Is My Time, Raven-Symoné, Undeniable, Thick Girls, Big Girls, That’s What Little Girls Are Made Of (featuring Missy Elliott), Grazing in the Grass, Superstition, Double Dutch Bus, and Raven Is the Flavor.
Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman
Raven, Rave, Rae
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Raven-Symone went to Park School in Ossining, New York. She then attended Alpharetta’s Webb Bridge Middle School. In June 2004, she graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta.
She also went to the Academy of Art University from 2013 to 2016 to earn a degree in fine arts.
Actress, comedian, singer, dancer, television producer, fashion model, voiceover artist
- Father – Christopher B. Pearman
- Mother – Lydia (née Gaulden)
- Sibling – Blaize Pearman (Younger Brother)
- Others – Oscar Cicero Pearman, Sr. (Paternal Great Grandfather), Vera Clyde Jones (Paternal Great Grandmother), Julius Herbert Gaulden (Maternal Grandfather), Louise Moss (Maternal Grandmother)
As a model, she was signed to –
- Young Faces Inc. Modeling Agency – Atlanta, United States
- Ford Models – New York City
She is also represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
R&B, pop, hip hop, dance, soul
MCA, Crash, RayBlaize, Hollywood Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Raven-Symoné has dated –
- Orlando Brown – In a 2016 interview with Jasmine Brand, it was revealed that Raven and actor Orlando has dated in the past.
- Marquis C. (2000-2003) – She was romantically involved with Marquis C. between 2000 and 2003.
- Jonathan ‘Lil J’ McDaniel (2003-2007) – Jonathan and Raven-Symone were romantically linked to each other from October 2003 to November 2007. They met on the set of “That’s So Raven” for the first time. They had dated ON-screen as well.
- Jussie Smollett (2007-2011) – From December 2007 to July 2011, Raven dated Brazilian actor, Jussie Smollett. During this time, it was also rumored that she was pregnant with his baby, but later Raven’s rep denied such rumors.
- AzMarie Livingston (2011-2015) – After breaking-up with Jussie, Raven then started dating the American model, AzMarie Livingston in December 2011. The duo remained together for more than three years and separated by 2015.
- Miranda Pearman-Maday – Social media manager Miranda Pearman-Maday and Raven got married on June 16, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Her scream
- She used to shout “Oh, Snap!” in every episode of “That’s So Raven” (2003-2007)
38-28-37 in or 96.5-71-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
As a model, she has appeared in commercials for Cool Whip, Fisher-Price, Jell-O, and Ritz crackers. Raven has also modeled for print advertisements.
Best Known For
Playing Raven Baxter in the Disney Channel’s supernatural teen sitcom television series That’s So Raven from 2003 to 2007.
Raven-Symoné released her debut album Here’s to New Dreams on June 22, 1993, via MCA Records. The album didn’t chart on the US Billboard 200, and total of 75,000 copies of the album were sold.
The album is about 40 minutes long, consisting of 10 singles.
She appeared in the 1990 comedy movie The Muppets at Walt Disney World for her role as a “Little Girl”. It was a TV movie.
First TV Show
From 1989 to 1992, Raven-Symoné appeared in 64 episodes in NBC’s comedy show The Cosby Show for her role as Olivia Kendall.
In 1991, she won the “Young Artist Award for Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress Under Nine”.
In 2011, Raven shed off 70 pounds of body weight. She used to be more than 200 pounds when measured on the scale. But, now, after getting rid of excess weight, she looks more confident and comfortable.
She incorporated 30 minutes of cardio workout, primarily elliptical trainer workout, at least 4 days in a week and started eating lean proteins and healthy food.
Her new breakfast consisted of “Oatmeal and apple slices with almond butter” rather than “Cheese omelet and bacon”, which she used to eat before. The dinner also turned to be more healthy with “Salmon and steamed asparagus”, which earlier was “Orange chicken and white rice from a Chinese restaurant”.
In dessert, she started having “Baked pears with agave syrup” instead of “cupcakes”. So, there were lots of changes in her daily routine.
In May 2021, Raven revealed that she had lost almost 30 lbs by having a low-carb diet and having a minimum of 14-hour fast between dinner and breakfast.
- At the age of five, she performed on Broadway.
- She likes to listen to a wide variety of music such as 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne, Björk, and many more.
- Her last name is pronounced as “See-mon-ye”.
- She has appeared in the movie The Cheetah Girls (an American girl group) and has sung songs for the same.
- In 2005, she became the youngest person ever to sign a deal with MCA Records.
- In August 2013, she expressed her joy after listening to the news of gay-marriage getting legalized.
- She was also the executive producer for “The Cheetah Girls 2” (2006).
- Raven plans to join the culinary school.
- Raven-Symoné enjoys playing scrabble.
- In 2005, she was ranked at #84 in VH1’s The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- She has endorsed Gary Johnson (Libertarian nominee) during the 2016 presidential election.
- As a voiceover artist, she has provided vocals to characters such as Danielle in Fat Albert, Binkley in Animal Crackers, Angel Stephanie in The Proud Family, Monique in Kim Possible, Valkyrie in Guardians of the Galaxy, Maria Media in Big City Greens, and Iridessa in Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure, Secret of the Wings, and The Pirate Fairy.
- In May 2023, during an interview, Raven revealed that everyone she dated in the past had to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- In August 2023, during an episode of her podcast, The Best Podcast Ever with Raven and Miranda, Raven revealed that she underwent breast reduction surgery and liposuction surgery before she was 18 years old.