|Meredith Hagner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1987|
Meredith Hagner started her career in 2008 by acting in As the World Turns where she was a regular cast member from April 28, 2008 to March 5, 2010, and later got nominated for an award. Apart from acting in movies and TV shows, she was seen in the music video “Rich White Girls” by Mansionz in 2017.
Meredith Kathleen Hagner
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Meredith completed her high school education from Chapel Hill High School in 2005. She then joined the Boston Conservatory but had to leave the course after a year and move to New York City to take up acting opportunities.
- Father – Ronald Hagner
- Mother – Karen Hagner
- Siblings – Kerry Hagner (Sister)
- Others – Ronald Joseph Hagner (Paternal Grandfather), Edmund J. Parker (Maternal Grandfather), Isabell E Carmody (Maternal Grandmother)
Meredith Hagner is managed by –
- United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Suskin Management, New York City, New York, United States
- Ruth Bernstein, Publicist, Viewpoint, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meredith Hagner has dated –
- Wyatt Russell (2016–Present) – Meredith and Wyatt started dating in 2016. Wyatt is an actor and professional ice hockey player, from Los Angeles, California. They had met while shooting Folk Hero and Funny Guy in 2016. Wyatt was previously married to stylist Sanne Hamers. Meredith and Wyatt were even spotted together at the Maui Film Festival in 2016. In April 2018, they bought a 1930s Spanish home together in Sherman Oaks, California. On September 2, 2019, the duo got married in Aspen, Colorado. In November 2020, Meredith’s pregnancy news was revealed by Wyatt’s older sister, Kate Hudson. In March 2021, the couple revealed that they had welcomed a son named Buddy Prine Russell.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Beautiful smile
- Blue eyes
- Thin body frame
Meredith Hagner has been featured in the commercials for –
- Radio Shack
- J.C. Penney
Best Known For
Portraying different memorable characters in TV series such as Liberty Ciccone in the CBS daytime soap opera As the World Turns (2008–2010), Amy Jordan in the TBS sitcom Men at Work (2012–2014), and Portia in the TBS sitcom Search Party.
In 2010, Meredith made her theatrical film debut as a Tanning Salon employee in the romantic comedy Going the Distance starring Drew Barrymore and Justin Long.
First TV Show
In 2008, Meredith made her first television show appearance playing the character of Liberty Ciccone in the popular TV series As the World Turns.
Meredith Hagner Favorite Things
- Woody Allen Flicks – Annie Hall (1977), Midnight in Paris (2011), Manhattan (1979)
- Instagram Accounts To Follow – Jackie Siegel, Tommy Buckett
- Drink – Red Wine
Source – Maxim, W Magazine, Just Jared
Meredith Hagner Facts
- She moved to New York at the age of 19.
- While in Brooklyn, New York, she shared a room with a 70-year-old woman named Rosie.
- During her first few months in New York, she passed out fliers in the Times Square.
- She has done a lot of backpacking in the past.
- Her first acting gig was burping in a voice-over commercial.
- She loves to cook with lots of butter.
- When she got the role of Liberty Ciccone on the TV show As The World Turns, she had $10 in her bank account.
- She writes songs and can play the piano and guitar.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Meredith Hagner / Instagram