|Merve Boluğur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1987|
Merve Boluğur is a Turkish actress and model who has worked in shows and movies such as Keloğlan Kara Prens’e Karşı, Kül ve Ateş, İçimdeki Fırtına, Muhteşem Yüzyıl, Küçük Sırlar, Hoşçakal Güzin, Acemi Cadı, Kuzey Güney, Gomeda, and Aşk Yeniden.
Merve Boluğur attended Müjdat Gezen Art Center Theater Department.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Merve Boluğur has dated –
- Burak Mursaloðlu (2009-2013)
- Tolgahan Sayisman (2009-2010) – She went out with actor and model Tolgahan Sayisman between the years 2009 and 2010.
- Murat Dalkılıç (2015-2017) – In the year 2015, Merve got married to Murat Dalkılıç, a pop singer, songwriter, music producer, and actor. However, their marriage dissolved after a short while in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean frame
- Pouty lips
She has appeared in TV commercials for brands like Rexona, Burger King, Algida Cornetto, Maybelline Colossal, and Discreet.
Merve Boluğur Facts
- She was born to a Yugoslav immigrant mother.
- Alongside Şenay Gürler and Nergis Kumbasar, Merve Boluğur co-starred as Ayşegül in the comedy television series, Acemi Cadı, in 2006.
- In 2010, she was cast as Ayşegül Yalçın in the teen drama series, Little Secrets (Turkish: Küçük Sırlar).
- She appeared as Zeynep Çiçek in the television drama series, Kuzey Güney, between 2011 to 2013.
- From 2013 to 2014, Merve Boluğur brought to life the character of Nurbanu Sultan, Haseki Sultan of the Ottoman Empire as the principal consort of Sultan Selim II and his legal wife as well as Valide Sultan as the mother of Sultan Murad III, in the historical fiction television series, Muhteşem Yüzyıl (English: The Magnificent Century).
- On December 6, 2020, Merve Boluğur joined YouTube with her eponymous channel and has uploaded videos like “Merve Boluğur ile ENES BATUR”, “MERVE İLE ÖZKAN 14 ŞUBAT VE İLİŞKİLER”, “MERVE BOLUĞUR İLE ÜNİVERSİTEYE HAZIRLANMAK”, “MERVE İLE BİRLİKTE OLMAK”, and “MERVE İLE SAÇ-MAKYAJ-KIYAFET”.
Featured Image by Merve Boluğur / Instagram