Meryem Sarah Uzerli
Kassel, Hesse, Germany
Meryem Uzerli attended the Freie Waldorf School in her hometown Kassel.
After completion of her academic studies, she learned acting at the Schauspiel Studio Frese in Hamburg from 2000 to 2003.
- Father – Hüseyin Uzerli
- Mother – Ursula Uzerli (Actress)
- Siblings – Danny Uzerli (Older Step Brother), Christopher Uzerli (Older Step Brother), Canan Uzerli (Older Sister)
Lyons Consulting Management Worldwide represents Meryem Uzerli.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meryem Uzerli has dated –
- Can Ateş (2012-2013) – In 2012, Meryem Urzreli was RUMORed to have got engaged to the Turkish playboy Can Ateş. However, about a year later, their relationship was over due to Can’s wandering habits. While holidaying in Bodrum, Meryem found out that Can was sleeping around her back and holiday ended in a big fight and Meryem returned to her family in Germany. After founding out that she was pregnant, Can even tried to patch things up and beg for forgiveness. However, Meryem decided to leave for good and welcomed a girl, Lara Jemine in February 2014.
- Alp Özcan (2016) – Meryem started dating businessman Alp Özcan in 2016. Later, Alp had reportedly proposed to Meryem. However, she thought it was too soon and decided to turn it down. By the 2016 end, the duo had reported broken up as Özcan was seen leaving trendy Istanbul nightclub with an unidentified blonde woman.
Race / Ethnicity
Meryem is of Turkish descent on her father’s side, while her mother is of German descent.
- Beautiful smile
- Sparkling blue eyes
36-26-35 in or 91.5-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Meryem Uzerli has had a lucrative endorsement deal with Turkish beauty brand, Elidor in 2015.
In 2014, she modeled in the print ads for Louis Vuitton which was published in Elle Magazine Turkey.
Best Known For
Playing the role of Hürrem Sultan in the Turkish TV series Muhteşem Yüzyıl from 2011 to 2013.
Meryem made her film debut in a 2008 short film Menage A Trois for her role as Madeline.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in Ein total verrücktes Wochenende in 2008.
Meryem Uzerli’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Meryem Uzerli Favorite Things
- Director – Roberto Benigni, Ferzan Ozpetek, Fatih Akin, Yilmaz Erdogan, Roland Emmerich, Quentin Tarantino
Source – Variety
Meryem Uzerli Facts
- Meryem has done modeling work for leading magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire, and InStyle.
- In 2014, she was invited by a rich family in Middle East to attend the function and was offered 500,000 Euros to have dinner with them.
- In 2013, Meryem was embroiled in a controversy when the Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan blasted her show Muhteşem Yüzyıl for being against Ottoman traditions.
- In 2014, she accepted a dinner invitation from Middle East on a condition that the money paid for her appearance should be donated to three child charities in Turkey.
- The Turkish edition of GQ magazine declared her the women of the year in 2012.
- Visit her official website @ meryemcosmetics.com.
- Join her on Facebook and Instagram.