|Metisha Schaefer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1985|
Metisha Schaefer is a German model, writer, and actress who is best known for gracing the cover of Maxim and also for her appearance on WAGS Miami.
She divides her time between Miami, New York City, and Los Angeles.
In the past, she attained a Master’s degree in Journalism.
Model, Writer, Actress
- Siblings – Leyla (Sister)
Metisha is represented by Johnson Sports and Ent.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Metisha has dated –
- Larry English
Race / Ethnicity
She has Turkish and Egyptian ancestry.
- Plump lips
She has appeared in commercials for various brands such as Dr Pepper.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Pretty Little Thing
- Comino Couture London
Metisha Schaefer Facts
- She was brought up in Germany alongside her sister Leyla.
- While in her hometown in Cologne, Metisha hosted many TV shows and also developed an interest in acting. So, with the hopes of honing in on her skills in the entertainment industry, Metisha relocated to Miami in the year 2009.
- Her career as a model began with doing photoshoots for the Brazilian magazine Accontece.
- Metisha was still in high school when she got her first chance to dabble in acting.
- Until April 2020, she had been featured in music videos of various artists such as Jennifer Lopez, 50 Cent, Nicki Minaj, David Guetta, Sean Paul, Chris Brown, Pitbull, Flo Rida, and Timbaland.
- Metisha had an uncredited role in the hit film Rock of Ages in 2012 that featured various well-known actors like Julianne Hough, Russell Brand, Bryan Cranston, and Tom Cruise. Besides that, she had also appeared in various other films and shows including Blood Feast (2016) and Blood Feast and A Miami Love Story (2017).
- She is close friends with her WAGS Miami co-star Hencha Voigt.
- As of April 2020, she was a brand ambassador for Fashion Nova.
- In the past, Metisha co-founded the brand Perfect Lash Dolls.
Featured Image By Metisha Schaefer / Instagram