Mia Abagale Tallarico
Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Mia Tyler went to the Professional Children’s School in Manhattan, New York City.
- Father – Steven Tyler (Singer, songwriter, and musician)
- Mother – Cyrinda Foxe (Actress)
- Siblings – Liv Tyler (Older Paternal Half-Sister) (Actress and Model), Chelsea Tallarico (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Musician and Actress), Taj Tallarico (Younger Paternal Half-Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Victor Alphonse Tallarico (Paternal Grandfather), Susan Ray Blancha (Paternal Grandmother), Virginia Clayton (Maternal Grandmother)
Mia Tyler is represented by Innovative Artists L.A.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
120 kg or 265 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia Tyler has dated –
- Dave Buckner (2002-2005) – Mia started going out with former Papa Roach band drummer, Dave Buckner in 2002. Their marriage in 2003 was quite memorable as Steven Tyler halted Aerosmith concert in MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas to get them married on the stage. However, their marriage didn’t last the distance as they revealed in July 2005 that they have split. The reason for the split was that their lives were heading in different directions and their expectations from life were also poles apart.
- Brian Harrah (2006-2008) – In 2006, Mia Tyler started dating Brian Harrah, who was a guitarist for the metal band, The Mercy Clinic. In October 2007, he proposed to her with an antique diamond ring. He also asked her father Steven for his permission to marry her daughter. However, a year later, they were set on separate paths.
- Dan Halen (2015-Present) – Mia started going out with musical artist, Dan Halen in 2015. She vaguely confirmed her relationship with her series of tweets. However, some sources state that they had been together since 2011. In May 2017, she gave birth to a baby boy named Axton Joseph Halen.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Italian, German, Polish ancestry with small traces of Welsh and English lineage. On her mother’s side, she has Armenian and English ancestry.
- Curvaceous figure
45-39-46 in or 114-99-117 cm
20 (US) or 52 (EU)
40DD (or 40E)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
As a professional plus-size model, Mia Tyler has modeled for some of the leading clothing brands such as H&M, MXM, Pennington’s and Lane Bryant.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of Steven Tyler, who is a vocalist of the famous rock band, Aerosmith.
- Having posed for leading magazines such as Vogue, Teen, Seventeen, and Flare.
In 2000, Mia made her first film appearance in the rom-com movie, A Little Bit of Lipstick.
First TV Show
In February 2000, Tyler made her TV show debut on the comedy talk show, Howard Stern.
Mia Tyler isn’t a fan of regular exercises. However, she tries to squeeze in as much physical activity as possible by other means. For example, instead of taking cabs, she likes to walk around. Also, she shuns elevators and tries to climb stairs whenever physically possible.
She is not a fan of any dieting style. She listens to her body and eats everything her body craves. Mia tries to ensure that she is eating in moderation and drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Mia Tyler Favorite Things
- Food – Toasted English muffin with sliced banana and honey
- Clothing Brand for High Profile Events – BCBG or Vivienne Tam
- Style Icon – Her father
Source – NYPost.com
Mia Tyler Facts
- In 1979, her father wrote a song dedicated to her and released it on the new Aerosmith album, Night in the Ruts.
- In February 2009, she started her clothing line under the label of Revolution 1228.
- In 2008, she published her autobiography, Creating Myself, in which she talked about her struggle in the modeling industry as a plus-size model.
- She had a difficult childhood as her mother struggled with cocaine addiction and spent nights partying in nightclubs. Their house was strewn with empty cocaine containers.
- Mia is a big fan of tattoos and has a tattoo of a face on her foot. She has also got a rose tattooed along with the oriental-themed art on her forearm.