|Michaela Conlin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1978|
Michaela Conlin is an American actress who came into prominence after playing the lead role of Angela Montenegro on the comedy-drama Bones (2005–2017). She has appeared in numerous other TV shows like MDs (2002) and has starred in several movies including Enchanted (2007) where she portrayed the part of May.
Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
She went to Parkland High School in Allentown in Pennsylvania. After graduating from high school in 1996, she shifted to New York City to take lessons in acting and got accepted into New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts from where she passed with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theater. While pursuing her studies there, she had appeared in a number of productions at the Atlantic Theater Company, the Playwrights Horizons Theater School, and Stonestreet Studios Conservatory, and she also traveled to Amsterdam to study with the Experimental Theatre Wing‘s International Training Program.
- Father – Fran Conlin (Contractor)
- Mother – Denise Conlin (Accountant)
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
She is represented by Mosaic.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- T.J. Thyne (2007-2011) – She has dated T. J. Thyne. They broke up in 2011. She gave birth to a son named Charlie (b. February 3, 2019). According to sources, the father of the child is her long-time partner Thyne. There had been a rumor in the past that Michaela and Thyne together had a son named Michael Vincent.
- Arnar Gunnlaugsson – She had a relationship with the Icelandic soccer player Gunnlaugsson.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Chinese descent on her mother’s side of the family and of Irish descent on her father’s side.
- Cheerful smile
- Prominent cheekbones
Michaela Conlin Favorite Things
- Producer She Has Worked For – Hart Hanson who she has found to be the smartest possible having been very open and unbiased to ideas
- TV Show – Project Runway (2004)
- Hobbies – Traveling, Reading, Writing short stories, Experimenting with cuisines from all over the globe
- Snacks – Reese’s Pieces having always gone for the little bags of pure peanut butter goodness whenever she has been at the movies, Anything chocolatey and sweet
- Fetish – Shoes with a good pair of flats or sneakers always being on her list as she has tended to burn through shoes very fast, A smart and trendy one-piece bathing suit that she has considered to be a must-have for summer
Michaela Conlin Facts
- She performed in her first play when she was 7 years old and continued to act on stage in a variety of community and regional productions in Pennsylvania.
- Michaela has recalled that she would never get homesick when she first shifted to L.A.
- She has disclosed that she has thoroughly enjoyed being tall and that it took her a long time to learn to be truly confident as a tall woman. She has realized that it is wise to own whatever she is wearing and not to have any hangups about her height. Having taken on that positive attitude, she has loved outfits like high-waisted pants and has a great time wearing high heels.
Featured Image by Michaela Conlin / Instagram