|Mayra Isabel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1994|
Mayra Isabel is a well distinguished American YouTuber and freelance makeup artist. She came to prominence with the makeup tutorial, challenge, promotion, and collaboration videos that she uploads to her channel titled “mayratouchofglam”. On the other hand, Myara also has a secondary YouTube channel that is called “Mayara Isabel Vlogs”. As the name suggests, she uploads family time and travel vlog videos. Besides that, Mayra is also known for being the younger twin sister of Karina Garcia, who is famous for her fashion vlogging, slime making, and brand promotion videos. Her enticing videos have attracted more than 2.5 million subscribers on her primary channel, more than 200k subscribers on her secondary channel, more than 400k followers on Instagram, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Orange County, California, United States
California, United States
YouTuber, Freelance Makeup Artist
- Siblings – Karina Garcia (Twin Sister). She also has 1 other sister and 3 brothers.
She prefers to represent her own career.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mayra has dated –
- Bryan Renteria (2009-Present) – Mayra and Bryan started dating one another on June 14, 2009. The couple often appears together on both of Mayra’s YouTube channels, doing fun makeup and family vlog times. After dating one another for almost 7 years, the fantastic duo finally got engaged in June 2016. On the day of their 7th anniversary, Bryan proposed to her while they were making a “blindfolded drawing challenge” video. A year later, they tied the knot in September 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous figure
- Plush lips
- Thin eyebrows
- Long eyelashes
Mayra has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 3
- Lux Addiction
- Covergirl Ready
- Velour Lashes
Best Known For
- Uploading makeup tutorial, challenge, promotion, and collaboration videos that she uploads to her channel titled “mayratouchofglam”
- Uploading vlogs and family time videos to her secondary YouTube channel that is called “Mayara Isabel Vlogs”
- Promoting several high-end brands including the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, Lux Addiction, Covergirl Ready, and Velour Lashes mascara
- Being the twin sister of social media sensation Karina Garcia
Though not much known about Myara’s workout routine, the pictures that she uploaded during 2019 show a significant difference in her waistline as compared to those from 2017 and before.
Mayra Isabel Favorite Things
- Bright Nail Paint Color – Red
Source – Instagram
Mayra Isabel Facts
- She was raised in California.
- Mayra was the first to start her now flourishing journey on YouTube. Later, she introduced her twin sister Karina Garcia to the profession. As of 2019, Karina’s YouTube channel had more than 9 million subscribers.
- One of Mayra’s brother is an event organizer who runs the service “Elegancia Events”.
- At times, she enjoys wearing a wig.
- In 2019, Mayra had switched to filming tutorials for her Instagram account for a while.
- She is very picky about the kind of videos she posts on her YouTube channel.
- In 2019, Mayra’s dog Cuddles passed away.
- Mayra’s father returned to Mexico after 20 years in 2019.
- She is super obsessed with eye makeup and has done various kinds of Arabic, Smokey, Cut Crease, Glitter Eyes, Galaxy, Winged Eyeliner, and Cat Eye Makeup.
- Mayra’s videos have been noticed by several high-end brands such as the Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, Lux Addiction, Covergirl Ready, and Velour Lashes mascara.
- A few of Mayra’s popular unboxing videos include Boxycharm Unboxing April, NYX Face Awards Top 30 Unboxing, and Lip Monthly Unboxing.
- In the past, Mayra had stated that she wanted to start her own makeup line.
- She started her primary YouTube channel in September 2012 and the very first video she had uploaded to it was in October 2012 and was titled “Mermaid Halloween makeup tutorial.”
- Visit her official website @ mayrastouchofglam.com.
- Follow her on YouTube, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Mayra Isabel / Instagram