|Michelle Keegan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michelle Keegan is an English actor and stage artist who is known for her television roles like playing Tina McIntyre in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street, Tracy Shawcross in the drama series Ordinary Lies, Lance Corporal Georgie Lane in the military drama series Our Girl, Tina Moore in the ITV series Tina and Bobby, and Erin Croft in the comedy-drama series Brassic. In addition to that, she has also been cast in several other shows and movies which include Coronation Street: Out of Africa, Red Dwarf: Back to Earth, Lemon La Vida Loca, Drunk History, Plebs, The Crystal Maze, The Keith & Paddy Picture Show, Who Do You Think You Are?, Strangeways Here We Come, and RuPaul‘s Drag Race: UK vs the World.
Michelle Elizabeth Benson Keegan
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Michelle went to St Patrick’s RC High School in Salford. Subsequently, she attended the Manchester School of Acting in Manchester, England.
Actor, Stage Artist
- Father – Michael Keegan
- Mother – Jacqueline Keegan
- Siblings – Andrew Michael Keegan (Younger Brother)
- Others – Brian Joseph Turner (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Elizabeth (Maternal Grandmother)
Michelle Keegan’s career has been managed by –
- United Agents Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Insanity Artists
- EKA Modelling Agency
- Prime Performers Speakers Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Keegan has dated –
- Anthony Quinlan (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, the two English actors were romantically linked to each other.
- Brad Howard (2008-2010) – From 2008 to 2010, she dated fellow model Brad Howard.
- Max George (2010-2012) – Michelle started dating The Wanted’s Max George in December 2010. The lovebirds got engaged on June 12, 2011. They separated in July 2012.
- Mark Wright (2012-Present) – British reality TV star, Mark Wright and Michelle started dating in December 2012. Mark and Michelle engaged in September 2013 and they got married on May 24, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is English while her mom is Gibraltarian.
Michelle is also one-fourth Spanish due to her maternal grandmother.
37-23-35 in or 94-58.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
32E (or 32DD)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Tina McIntyre in the ITV soap opera, Coronation Street from 2008 to 2014. She also won the “British Soap Award for Sexiest Female” from 2009 to 2014 for the TV show.
Keegan appeared in the 2008 spin-off film Coronation Street: Out of Africa for her role as Tina McIntyre.
First TV Show
From 2008 to 2014, Michelle played the role of Tina McIntyre in the soap opera Coronation Street. Michelle Keegan also won an award in 2008 titled “British Soap Award for Best Newcomer” and then won the “British Soap Award for Sexiest Female” from 2009 to 2014.
She does not spend too much time on exercise. Keegan only spends 40 minutes, three days in a week on exercises. Michelle Keegan likes swimming, which is cardio as well as a recreational activity. She also maintains moderation in her diet. Read her complete workout routine and diet plan.
Michelle Keegan Favorite Things
- TV Show – Plebs on ITV2
- Place in Britain – Lake District
Source – Express
Michelle Keegan Facts
- Michelle has previously worked at Manchester Airport as a check-in agent.
- Keegan had also worked at Selfridges (an English high-end department store chain) in the Trafford Centre (A large indoor shopping center in Dumplington, Greater Manchester).
- She launched her own first-ever collection line with Lipsy in 2014, which became available at the stores on July 3, 2014.
- Michelle was ranked #30, #26, and #4 in the 2010, 2011, and 2013 polls of FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women.
- She really likes Topshop and she can’t walk past it without buying anything.
- She had her first kiss at 12 with a boy named Alan. Michelle was standing in the middle of the crowd of nearly 30 people on the ground, who were shouting “Do It”.
- She got her role in the TV series Coronation Street in her second audition only (out of 900 people) in late 2007.
- Between 2016 and 2020, she was cast as Lance Corporal/Corporal/Sergeant Georgie Lane in the television military drama series Our Girl.
- Alongside Chanel Cresswell, Lauren Socha, Elaine Cassidy, James Cooney, Oliver Coopersmith, Perry Fitzpatrick, James Foster, Saffron Hocking, Stephen Lord, Mark Sheals, Ania Sowinski, and Nina Wadia, she co-starred as Demi in the 2018 comedy-drama film Strangeways Here We Come.
- In 2019, she started appearing as Erin Croft (an open-minded, fiery, and attractive woman with an unhappy childhood) in the farcical crime comedy-drama television series Brassic.