|Michelle Visage Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 20, 1968|
|Spouse||David Allen Case|
Michelle Visage is an American singer, television host, radio DJ, performer, television producer, dancer, and media personality who is prominently known for being a member of the female dance-pop band Seduction. Besides that, Michelle has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 700k followers on Twitter, and more than 500k followers on Facebook.
Michelle Lynn Shupack
Perth Amboy, New Jersey, United States
California, United States
She studied at arts high school located in South Plainfield, New Jersey and graduated in 1986.
Later, she attended the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in Manhattan.
Singer, Television Host, Radio DJ, Performer, Television Producer, Media Personality
- Father – Lewis Wiss
- Mother – Joanne Wiss
- Others – Arlene Carol Harnick (Foster Mother), Martin H. Shupack (Foster Father)
Michelle is represented by World of Wonder Productions and Producer Entertainment Group, LLC.
Dance-Pop, R&B, Dance, House, Freestyle
As a member of the group Seduction, she is signed to A&M Records.
Michelle’s net worth had been $2 million as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle has dated –
- Cesar Valentino
- David Allen Case – They have 2 daughters named Lillie and Lola.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hungarian and Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Buxom physique
- Has a mole on the right side near her lips
- Raised eyebrows
Through her social media, Michelle has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Paoul.
Michelle Visage Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Twitter
Michelle Visage Facts
- She was adopted when she was 3 months old by Jewish foster parents.
- Michelle was brought up in New Jersey. Later, once she completed her studies she moved to New York in order to pursue her passion for acting.
- She worked in the club scene for a while with the help of a fake id that was given to her by her mother Arlene before joining the ball culture where she learned the dance style of Vogue.
- Michelle once stated that she had developed an eating disorder at the age of 13, which continued to dwell on her until she was into her adulthood.
- Her foster parents brought her adoption to their attention when she was still a child.
- Michelle was 16 years old when she was given first place at a Madonna look-alike contest.
- As a child, she admired the looks and style of artists like Madonna, Belinda Carlisle, Pat Benatar, Stevie Nicks, Cyndi Lauper, and Dale Bozzio.
- She loves doing her nails with stunning nail art.
- On September 25, 1989, she along with singer April Harris and Idalis DeLeón released their band’s first and only album titled Nothing Matters Without Love.
- On November 10, 2015, she published her first book titled The Diva Rules which was forwarded by RuPaul.
- Michelle was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s disease in the past which, she revealed at an interview in April 2019. She also stated that, due to the disease, she was forced to have her breast implants removed.
- She has 2 dogs named Daisy and Romeo.
Featured Image By Michelle Visage / Instagram