|Mick Schumacher Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1999|
Mick Schumacher is a German professional racing driver who started his career in karting in 2008 and then gradually progressed to the German ADAC Formula 4 by 2015. He is the son of seven-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher. Mick has done endorsement work for popular brands like Mercedes-Benz. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Quick Mick, Mick Betsch, Mick Junior
His educational background isn’t known.
Professional Car Racing Driver
- Father – Michael Schumacher (Professional Car Racing Driver)
- Mother – Corinna Schumacher (Professional Horse Rider)
- Siblings – Gina-Maria Schumacher (Sister) (Professional Horse Rider)
- Others – Ralf Schumacher (Uncle) (Racing Driver), Sebastian Stahl (Step-Uncle) (Racing Driver)
Mick Schumacher is represented by Prema Theodore Racing.
5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mick hasn’t publicly dated anyone yet.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German descent.
Bright blue eyes
He has appeared in a Mercedes-Benz TV commercial.
His religious beliefs are not known publicly.
Best Known For
Being the son of retired German racing F1 legend Michael Schumacher and horse rider Corinna Schumacher
First Formula Race
In 2015, his first formula class race was for Van Amersfoort Racing in the ADAC Formula 4 category.
He hasn’t made his theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Mick hasn’t appeared on any TV show yet.
His diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Mick Schumacher Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Mick Schumacher Facts
- He started his motorsport career in 2008 under the name of “Mick Betsch” to avoid attention due to his father’s name.
- He was signed with ADAC Formula 4 till 2016. Then, he joined Prema Theodore Racing.
- Mick used the name “Mick Junior” and began competing in International and National Junior Championships and came 2nd in the season in German Junior Kart Championship and in the European and World Championships.
- In late 2014, he finished test drives in a Formula 4 racing car for Jenzer Motorsport.
- He got the entry in the Italian F4 Championship in 2016 and ended as a runner-up in both championships to Joey Mawson and Marcos Siebert.
- He finished 12th in points and scored 1 podium in European Formula 3 Championship in 2017.
- Visit his official website @ mickschumacher.ms.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mick Schumacher / Instagram