|Mickey Sumner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1984|
Mickey Sumner is a talented English actress. She is known for her roles in Missed Connections, Frances Ha, Girl Most Likely, CBGB, The Mend, The End of the Tour, Half the Perfect World, Anesthesia, This is Happening, Mistress America, Two for One, Half The Perfect World, All At Once, Caught, Freak Show, Battle of The Sexes, The Meyerowitz Stories, American Made, The Borgias, Low Winter Sun, and Snowpiercer. Mickey is the daughter of famous musician Sting and actress Trudie Styler.
Brigitte Michael Sumner
London, England, United Kingdom
Malibu, California, United States
Mickey Sumner studied art at Parsons School of Design in New York. She has a BFA degree.
- Father – Sting (Musician)
- Mother – Trudie Styler (Actress & Activist)
- Siblings – Jake Sumner (Younger Brother) (Model), Eliot Sumner (Younger Sister) (Musician), Giacomo Sumner (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Frances Tomelty (Step-Mother) (Actress), Fuschia Katherine Sumner (Older Half-Sister) (Actress), Joseph Sumner (Older Half-Brother) (Musician), Audrey Sumner (Paternal Grandmother), Ernest Matthew Sumner (Paternal Grandfather), Thomas Matthew K. Sumner (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Agnes Wright (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Ernest Edgar Cowell (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Margaret Espy Hill (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Pauline M. Styler (Maternal Grandmother), John Harry Styler (Maternal Grandfather)
Mickey Sumner is managed by –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Viewpoint, Inc., Public Relations Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mickey Sumner has dated –
- Chris Kantrowitz – Mickey was in a relationship with entrepreneur Chris Kantrowitz for a while before getting engaged in June 2016. The couple tied the knot in Tuscany, Italy in July 2017. They are blessed with a son named Akira Rogue Kantrowitz (born December 31, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Sharp jawlines
- High cheekbones
- High forehead
Mickey Sumner has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Rachel Comey
- Countertop Foods
- Hysteria By Happy Socks
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in films and TV shows like Low Winter Sun (2013) as Katia, Frances Ha (2012) as Sophie, Caring (2016) as Amy, Freak Show (2017) as Dr. Vickers, and Anesthesia (2015) as Nicole
In 2008, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic drama, Last Chance Harvey, as a Friend of the Bride.
First TV Show
In 2010, she made her first TV show appearance on the biographical series, The Neistat Brothers.
Mickey Sumner Favorite Things
- Comedienne – Cloris Leachman
Source – SceneCreek.com
Mickey Sumner Facts
- She took acting lessons with Sondra Lee in New York.
- She has an obsession with socks.
- Her cinematic crush is David Bowie from the film, Labyrinth (1986).
- She has been featured in various magazines like Vanity Fair and Interview Magazine.
- She supports a number of causes and organizations like the Los Angeles Fire Department, Deaf Rights, The Art Of Elysium, Families Belong Together, and Gun Control.
- Follow Mickey Sumner on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mickey Sumner / Instagram