|Mike Sorrentino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 4, 1982|
Mike Sorrentino found fame by appearing in the popular dating show, Jersey Shore. He has also appeared in numerous other reality shows such as Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, Celebrity Big Brother, and Worst Cooks in America. He was also well known for his colorful love life but later on, he gave up his partying lifestyle.
The Situation, Mike, Big Daddy Sitch
Staten Island, New York, United States
He is based in New Jersey, United States.
Mike Sorrentino went to the Brookdale Community College and graduated with an associate’s degree. Later, he got enrolled at the Kean University. He has also studied at the Monmouth University.
- Father – Frank Sorrentino
- Mother – Linda Sorrentino
- Siblings – Frank Sorrentino (Older Brother), Marc Sorrentino (Older Brother), Melissa Sorrentino (Younger Sister)
Mike Sorrentino is represented by –
- New York-based Josselyne Herman & Associates
- Robyn Santiago of Illumination PR
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike Sorrentino has dated –
- Paula Pickard (2009-2012) – In 2009, Mike Sorrentino first hooked up with Paula Pickard. They started going out after having met on the reality TV show, Jersey Shore. They used to hook up every summer whenever they returned to the show. However, in the summer of 2012, he decided to make her his official girlfriend and took her out on a date and opened his jacket to show a shirt that had ‘Let’s Make It Official’ written over it. However, they hardly lasted for 2 weeks as he was turned off by her obnoxious personality.
- Sammi Giancola (2009) – In July 2009, Mike met Sammi Giancola on the dating show, Jersey Shore. They were both attracted to each other and after flirting for some time, they went out on a date to a nightclub. However, it didn’t work out as she was more attracted to Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.
- Nicole Polizzi (2009-2011) – Mike started an on and off relationship with Nicole Polizzi in August 2009 during the 1st season of Jersey Shore. Sorrentino claimed that they had hooked up on a couple of occasions and they were even seen making out in one of the episodes of the show. He also claimed that she had cheated on Jionni Lavalle with him. She denied his accusations and they had a toxic fight. Nevertheless, they got back to being good friends in the final season of Jersey Shore.
- Elise Mosca (2010-2012) – Mike had an affair with another reality TV show star, Elise Mosca. As per reports, his affair with The Bachelor star Elise Mosca started in 2010. It was reported that she regularly used to party with the cast of Jersey Shore on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.
- Angelina Pivarnick (2010) – During the break in the 1st and 2nd season of Jersey Shore, Mike hooked up with Angelina Pivarnick. However, their affair didn’t last much longer.
- Samantha (2010) – In April 2010, Sorrentino hooked up with model Samantha. She was vacationing in Miami and was partying at the nightclub when she met Mike. She was approached by Mike at the bar and they hit it off immediately.
- Brittany Taltos (2011) – In 2011, Mike was seen going out with Brittany Taltos during the shooting of the TV show, Jersey Shore. They were seen out on dates on numerous occasions as well.
- Lauren Pesce (2004-2007 and 2013-Present) – In 2004, Mike started going out with college sweetheart Lauren Pesce. He was studying in college at that time. They dated for about 3 years before separating. He reconnected with her in 2013 and they started going out once again. He has revealed in interviews that he has got rid of his holidaying lifestyle and was completely committed to his girlfriend. In April 2018, it was announced that they have got engaged. On November 1, 2018, the couple got married. In November 2019, the couple revealed that they had suffered a miscarriage after 7 weeks into pregnancy. In November 2020, Lauren was again pregnant and was expecting a child in May 2021. They welcomed a son named Romeo Reign Sorrentino in May 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Italian ancestry.
Prominent Round Nose
Mike Sorrentino has done endorsement work for the products and brands such as Devotion Vodka, GNC vitamin line, and Reebok Zigteck Shoes.
He has also used his social media posts to promote brands and products such as Diesel, Smile Sciences Teeth Whitening, and In-n-Out Burger.
Best Known For
Having been part of the regular cast of the popular MTV reality show, Jersey Shore.
Having made appearances in numerous mainstream TV shows such as The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien, The Howard Stern Show, Lopez Tonight, SportsNation, Chelsea Lately, The Jay Leno Show, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
In 2012, he made his theatrical film debut in the family comedy movie, The Three Stooges.
First TV Show
In 2009, Mike Sorrentino made his first TV show appearance in the reality show, Jersey Shore.
Mike Sorrentino has made working out his top commitment. He usually works out 5 times a week and no matter how busy he is, he makes sure that he works out on a regular basis. In the gym, he pays special attention to cardio and to strengthening his core which has helped him keep his washboard abs in perfect shape.
When it comes to diet, he aims to eat about 6 meals a day. Out of these six meals, 3 are the main meals and the rest comprise of protein shakes. He refrains from consuming simple carbs and junk calories. He focuses on eating lean proteins and fresh veggies and fruits. Lastly, he drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Mike Sorrentino Favorite Things
- Dogs – Golden Retrievers
- NFL Team – New York Giants
- Comfort Food – His mother’s chocolate cake
- Holiday – 4th of July
- City – Miami
- Color – Blue
- Actor – Robert De Niro
- Celebrity Crush – Emmanuelle Chriqui
- Music Artist – Rick Ross, Lil Wayne
- UFC Fighter – Jon Jones
Source – US Magazine
Mike Sorrentino Facts
- He has taken training in Taekwondo and earned a black belt in it.
- While studying in high school, he was a member of the track team.
- He loves to collect sneakers and his collection of sneakers includes over 100 pairs.
- After graduating from university, Mike started working as an assistant manager of a fitness center in Staten Island. He lost his job at the age of 25 and started working as an underwear model.
- In March 2012, he decided to check into a rehab to take care of his prescription medication addiction. He checked out of the facility in Utah in April 2012.
- In June 2014, he was arrested by the authorities for his role in a fight at a tanning salon in Middletown Township, New Jersey and he was charged with an assault.
- He was charged with tax fraud for avoiding to pay taxes on about $8.9 million in September 2014. He was also accused of having failed to report his income.
- In April 2017, he and his brother were further charged with tax evasion and structuring bank deposits in a way to avoid reporting thresholds.
- In January 2018, he decided to reach a plea bargain with prosecutors and pleaded guilty to one count of tax evasion. He was eventually handed 500 hours of community service, 2 years supervised probation, and 8 months in prison. Until December 2020, he had done only 18 hours (out of 500 hours) of community service after being released in September 2019 from prison.
- He has been featured in an advert campaign for PETA which aimed to promote neutering and spaying of pets.
- In December 2021, it was revealed that Mike had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Mike Sorrentino / Instagram