|Mike Stud Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1988|
Mike Stud is an American rapper, recording artist, and songwriter who is best known for the release of various hit albums and tracks including Relief (2013) and Closer (2014).
Michael Francis Seander
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
He studied at St. Raphael Academy in Pawtucket, Rhode Island and graduated from there in 2006. Later, he started attending Duke University and graduated from there with a 3.4 GPA.
Mike also attended Georgetown University for a year from where he attained a degree in Sports Management.
Recording Artist, Rapper, Songwriter
- Father – Michael Francis Seander, Sr.
- Mother – Mary Connolly
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
- Others – Eugene Graal Seander (Paternal Grandfather), Joan M. Vaughan (Paternal Grandmother), Miriam Ileana (Paternal Aunt)
Mike is represented by Randall Uritsky of Paradigm Talent Agency and Celebrity Talent International.
Rap, Hip Hop,
He has released his music with a number of record labels including 300 Entertainment, Electric Field, and the Atlantic Recording Corporation.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mike Stud has dated –
- Josie Marie Canseco (2017-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Swedish, English, and Irish descent.
- Curly hair
- Rugged beard
- Bright blue eyes
Mike Stud Favorite Things
- Book To Read – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra
Source – YNK Podcast
Mike Stud Facts
- He was brought up in Cranston.
- Mike had built himself a name in baseball and basketball but took baseball at the time and was a relief pitcher. However, he had to undergo Tommy John surgery, which forced him to sit out for an entire season. During that time, Mike dabbled in music and eventually came out with his first track titled College Humor in December 2010.
- He was crowned Rhode Island’s 2006 Gatorade Player of the Year, hence, getting a scholarship to study at Duke University.
- Mike once stated in an interview with Sports Illustrated that he started rapping to diss his friends. Also, he used the T-Pain app to create diss tracks and send it to his friend Marcus Stroman.
- He studied with New York Mets professional baseball player Marcus Stroman at Duke University. Mike also credits Marcus for helping develop a knack for rap.
- Mike enjoys drinking an alcoholic beverage quite often. Also, like various other artists, he also consumes generous amounts of cannabis.
- He is a huge fan of the Boston Red Sox baseball team. Also, he admires the gameplay of now-retired professional baseball player Mariano River.
- On May 13, 2013, Mike came out with his debut studio album titled Relief. It consisted of a total of 12 tracks in all that included Thank You, Young King, I’m Not Sorry, and Perfect For Me. The album had an all-time high of the #109 spot on the Billboard 200 chart.
- In 2016, a TV series documentary based on his career was released under the title of This Is Mike Stud.
Featured Image By Mike Stud / Twitter