|Mikey Day Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1980|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mikey Day is an American actor, comedian, writer as well as producer who came to limelight after appearing in the NBC sitcom Kath & Kim (2008) and the comedy series Mad TV (2010–2013) where he had a voice role. He has written for numerous television shows including The Underground (2006) where he also performed, and NBC’s Emmy Award-winning comedy showcase Saturday Night Live on which he became a staff writer in its 39th season, a featured player in its 42nd and a repertory player starting with its 44th season. He has starred in several films such as Brittany Runs a Marathon (2019) and written along with performing for many like the TV movie The David S. Pumpkins Halloween Special (2017).
Michael William Day
Orange County, California, United States
New York and Los Angeles, California in the United States
He went to Panorama Elementary School. After that, he attended El Modena High School in Orange County where he was involved in the drama program and the student body until he graduated from there. He enrolled in the University of California in Los Angeles and graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre. He is an alumnus of the improvisational theater group Groundlings that has been based in Los Angeles in California.
Actor, Comedian, Writer, Producer
He is represented by ICM Partners.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Selma Blair (2008-2009)
- Paula Christensen – He has been in a relationship with actress Paula Christensen. They have a son (b. August 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scottish, Irish, German, as well as Sephardi Jewish descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Funny facial expressions (intentional)
- Sharp nose
- Thin lips
Mikey Day Favorite Things
- Admires – Aidan Bryant
- Virtue He Holds Up – Patience
Mikey Day Facts
- He was raised in Southern California.
- While in school, he wrote comedic sketches for the monthly assemblies and he also made the theme for his homecoming Batman.
- Day began to host a section in the Jay Leno Show called JMZ in 2009.
- His skeleton dance in the David S. Pumpkins sketch had generated more than 7 million views on YouTube, and his Grim Reaper debut as Donald Trump adviser Steve Bannon in February 2017 quickly outshined even that. Day has revealed that while performing as Grim Reaper, he had black makeup all around his eyes that was difficult to remove and so he ended up having what seemed like black eyeliner on for the rest of the entire show.
Featured Image by Mikey Day / Instagram