|Mikey Murphy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1998|
Mikey Murphy is an American actor, writer, director, editor, filmmaker, producer, YouTuber, and social media star. He is known for his self-titled YouTube channel on which he uploads various videos related to challenges, pranks, and his life. He has garnered major attention through his YouTube channel and has also branched out as a director and editor working on a couple of projects such as FANtasies, Maxine the Hero, Naruto: Kakashi vs. Obito, Steven, Tokyo Ghoul: Re – Anime, A Short Film About Love, The Regulars, Andy, Perception, and Just Us. He has been interested in filming and photography since he was quite young. He also dated model, YouTuber, and social media star, Griffin Arnlund, for a couple of months and appeared in some of her videos too. Mikey Murphy has garnered a major fan base with more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Twitter, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and over 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Mikey Murphy dropped out of school after he was criticized by his classmates for one of his school projects.
Actor, Writer, Director, Editor, Film Maker, Producer, YouTuber, Social Media Star
- Father – Michael Murphy (Occupational Therapist at a Special School for Kids)
- Mother – Monica Murphy (Nurse)
- Siblings – Sydney Murphy (Younger Sister)
Mikey Murphy is represented by –
- Amron Lopez, Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- AAA Talent Agency
- Big Frame Media, Advertising Agency
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mikey Murphy has dated –
- Griffin Arnlund (September 2015-2016) – Mikey Murphy and model, YouTuber, and social media personality, Griffin Arnlund, started dating in September 2015. He also appeared in a couple of her videos. However, it did not work out for them and they parted ways in 2016.
- Olivia Rouyre (2019-Present) – In January 2019, the YouTubers Olivia and Mikey started dating each other. They celebrated their 1 year anniversary on January 21, 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
As now his hair color is dark brown, he often highlights his hair in lighter shades.
- Toned physique
- Often wears glasses and a cap
Mikey Murphy has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands such as Casper, M I L L S, Fossil, Hollister Co., Extra Gum, Walmart, and Wendy’s.
Best Known For
- His eponymous YouTube channel on which he uploads vlogs based on his life, pranks, challenges, and much more. He has also garnered a major fan base on his YouTube channel with more than 2.5 million subscribers.
- His stint with his channel named MikeIsAverage
- His Vine channel on which he had more than 50,000 followers
Mikey Murphy made his first feature film appearance as Oliver in the comedy-drama film, Dirty 30, in 2016.
First Web Show
He made his first web show appearance as Beckett in an episode, titled Trouble in Paradise, of the romantic series, Royal Crush, in 2015.
Mikey Murphy Facts
- Like all other siblings, Mikey and his sister used to fight a lot when they were kids. However, they now totally support one another.
- He was not even a year old when he first started speaking.
- Mikey Murphy has taken Karate lessons.
- He has been interested in filming and photography since he was a little child.
- His first YouTube channel was titled The Original Fiction TV which he created with his school friend, Liam.
- As a director, Mikey Murphy has worked on several projects like FANtasies, Maxine the Hero, Naruto: Kakashi vs. Obito, Steven, Tokyo Ghoul: Re – Anime, A Short Film About Love, The Regulars, Andy, Perception, and Just Us.
- He has served as a producer for a couple of projects such as Maxine the Hero, Steven, The Regulars, Andy, Perception, and Just Us.
- As a writer, he has been a part of projects like Maxine the Hero, A Short Film About Love, The Regulars, Perception, and many more.
- Mikey Murphy has worked with the likes of Hayes Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, and Matt Espinosa.
- He supports the Thirst Project, a non-profit organization, and also attended their annual fundraising event, Thirst Gala, hosted at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on June 13, 2016.
- He started his self-titled YouTube channel on March 7, 2013, and his very first video that he uploaded on his channel was titled What I Do When I Am Home Alone!.
- Follow Mikey Murphy on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Mikey Murphy / Instagram