|Miles McMillan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 27, 1989|
Miles McMillan is an American model, actor, and painter who has been on top of the modeling world for years now. In 2016, he was named the Daily Front Row’s “Model of the Year” at the Fashion Media Awards. Miles had many credits to his name right from his college days. His career took off when he was in his junior year in college as he was noticed by a photographer who approached him to shoot for Urban Outfitters, which he instantly took up. Later in his senior year, he was offered a job by an agency which was the official beginning of his modeling career. Miles was the most booked male model of 2011 for walking the ramp for Alexander McQueen, Dior Homme, Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Lanvin, Paul Smith, and others.
Miles Thomas McMillan
La Jolla, San Diego, California, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
He had done his initial schooling from La Jolla Country Day School till 2007. He then moved to New York City to study fine arts and painting and got his bachelor’s degree from NYU Steinhardt.
Model, Actor, Painter
- Father – He is a real estate developer.
- Mother – She is a psychologist.
- Siblings – Jeff Coover (Older Brother), Linsey (Sister)
- Others – Chelsea Coover (Sister-in-Law)
Miles can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Success Models – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- View Management – Barcelona
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- IMG – Worldwide
- Nest Model Management – Berlin
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Zachary Quinto (2013-2019) – In the summer of 2013, Miles started dating actor and producer Zachary Quinto. The romance brewed between them when they met at Lee Daniel’s The Butler after-party in 2013. They together even bought a NoHo apartment in Manhattan in early 2015 and moved into it. Their chemistry was such that the November 2015 issue of Vogue magazine named them a “power couple”. However, in early 2019, for reasons unknown, the couple decided to go separate ways. The news was confirmed when Quinto was seen attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party whereas McMillan was seen at Elton John’s bash.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly Hair
- Tall Height
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
- McMillan has endorsed numerous brands such as Tommy Hilfiger‘s fragrance The Girl ad campaign alongside Gigi Hadid.
- Also, in late 2017, he shot the Christmas TV commercial spot for Zalando alongside Edie Campbell.
Best Known For
- His modeling career as he is the favorite of international photographers
- Gaining popularity with films and short films like Fluidity (2019) and Fernando (2017)
First Fashion Show
In 2010, McMillan first walked the ramp in the John Varvatos show in Milan, Italy
He made his feature film debut as Lee in the drama film Fluidity in 2019.
Miles swears to Muay Thai, weightlifting, and yoga. He also said that meditation works best for concentration as it makes him feel deeply connected to himself and it plays a fundamental role in balancing his work and personal life.
Miles McMillan Favorite Things
- Food – White basmati rice, Passion fruit, Watermelon, Taco, Guacamole, Chips, Cilantro salad
- TV And Web Shows – Our Planet (Netflix), Feud
- Pets – Dog
- Shirt – Mother Earth hoodie
- Item – His handheld milk frother which he uses to mix green powders or turmeric lattes and matcha
- Desire – He would like to see his dog Rocco’s image printed on his Deerdana shirt
- Place – Japan, Sahara Desert
- Dislikes – Bad Tacos
- Artistic Inspiration – Greek and Egyptian antique art, Picasso, Bacon, Richard Prince, Jonas Wood, John Currin, Schiele
- Book – Out on a Limb by Shirley MacLaine, Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life by William Finnegan
- Director – Sofia Coppola
- Dinner Attire – Jeans, Striped sweater, and Boots
- Restaurant – Vic’s cacio e pepe
- Singer – Beyonce, Marty Robbins, and Marlon Williams
- Grooming Products – May Lindstrom for face, David Mallett products for hair
- Designer – Alessandro Michele
Source – Tumblr.com
Miles McMillan Facts
- He loves to spend summers at his grandparents’ home in Hawaii.
- McMillan has worked with photographers like Mert and Marcus, Jack Pierson, Steven Meisel, and Patrick Demarchelier.
- In 2010, he first walked for the Varvatos and the following year, he had the honor to open and close for Varvatos.
- He has been featured in numerous magazines such as Love, Another, Purple, Vogue Italia, Vogue, and Harper’s Bazaar.
- In 2016, he walked for Tom Ford‘s F/W 2016 show and closed Fendi in Milan.
- Miles strongly supports ONE Campaign, which is an international, non-partisan, non-profit, campaigning organization. Through his Instagram post, he prompts people to extend their support to the organization for their job.
- Few of his charity tour includes the tour of the University Teaching Hospital of Kigali to aid people affected by HIV/AIDS and the Farming Field School in Rwamagana where he spent quality time with the farmers and the school children as well.
- Miles is a nature lover and believes in preserving and taking care of the planet. He suggested that all should watch the eight-part TV series Our Planet shown on Netflix, which is based on conservation.
- He has two dogs named Rocco and Skunk.
- Miles and Zachary together adopted Rocco after he was featured on the show LIVE with Kelly.
- His usual morning routine is to drink water just after waking up and then take Rocco out for a walk, feed him, prepare a green juice or some kind of drink with greens or adaptogens, after which he goes for his shower if he needs to step out.
- He loves cooking and he discovered a kind of pasta made of almond flour which he would often make with cabbage, lemon, hazelnuts, basil, and balsamic dressing.
- He never leaves his house without his phone, wallet, and keys.
- Miles doesn’t take alcohol.
- Follow him on Instagram and Tumblr.
Featured Image by Miles McMillan / Instagram