|Millicent Simmonds Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 2003|
Millicent Simmonds is an American deaf actress known for starring in deaf-related films including Wonderstruck and A Quiet Place. She has also received numerous nominations for her role in Wonderstruck. Growing up, she attended the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf and Mueller Park Junior High School. She has been featured in magazines like The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and Empire.
Utah, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Millicent Simmonds has studied at the Jean Massieu School of the Deaf and Mueller Park Junior High School, in Utah. She also had a private tutor during the filming of Wonderstruck (2017).
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Emily Simmonds
- Siblings – She has 2 older and 2 younger siblings.
Millicent Simmonds is represented by –
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Millicent Simmonds is busy shaping her career and has hardly shared her personal relationships in public.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wavy hair
- Long rounded chin
Millicent Simmonds has done endorsement work for brands like –
- DEAF IS COOL Apparel
Best Known For
Being a deaf actress who has portrayed deaf characters in films such as the drama film Wonderstruck (2017) as Rose and a horror film A Quiet Place (2018) as Regan Abbott
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the mystery drama film Wonderstruck as Rose.
First TV Show
In 2017, she made her first TV show appearance for an interview on the talk show Tria33.
Millicent Simmonds Favorite Things
- Scene From The Film A Quiet Place (2018) – The scene on the bridge
- Actress – Julianne Moore
Millicent Simmonds Facts
- She grew up in Bountiful, Utah and later moved to New York with her mother and younger siblings.
- When she was 12 months old, she became deaf due to medication overdose.
- She has a cochlear implant.
- Before acting in films, she had participated at the Utah Shakespeare Festival in Cedar City, Utah.
- Millicent likes spending time with her family and friends.
- In her free time, she loves to read, draw, watch anime, and ride her motorcycle.
- As a child, she had envisioned becoming a policewoman or firefighter.
- She has been featured in magazines like The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Empire, and others.
- She is an advocate of the deaf community and encourages the family members of the deaf in learning sign language.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Millicent Simmonds / Instagram