Millie Clode is currently somewhere around 34-35 years old according to her birth year 1982.
She lives in South London with her husband.
Millie Clode went to the St Leonards School in St Andrews.
After completing her school education, she got enrolled at the Oxford Brookes University. She graduated with upper second-class honors in English studies.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Millie Clode is represented by London based KBJ Management Ltd.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Millie Clode has dated
- Danny Roberts – Millie was rumored to have dated Danny Roberts in her younger days. It has been claimed that they dated for a long time and were in a live-in relationship. Some tabloids even allege that they had got married. However, the marriage claims can’t be verified.
- Kingsley Ford (2003-Present) – According to the reports, Millie started going out with Kingsley Ford, who is a solicitor by profession, in 2003. They were in their early 20s when they started dating. They had reportedly first met at a black tie event and he had pursued her for quite some time before she relented. They eventually took their relationship to the next level in February 2011 by getting married in an intimate wedding ceremony. Overall, they have sought to keep their relationship away from the public spotlight and he rarely steps out with her at the red carpet events. In 2014, she gave birth to a daughter named Araminta.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she sometimes tends to go for a blonde hair makeover.
- Defined jawline
- Blue eyes
34-25-35 in or 86.5-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Millie Clode hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having co-hosted the ITV game show, The Colour of Money.
- Having presented shows such as Great Big British Quiz and The Poker Lounge.
Millie Clode hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2009, she made her first TV show appearance in the game show series, The Colour of Money.
Millie Clode’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Millie Clode Favorite Things
- Soccer Club – Fulham FC
- Fulham Player – Jimmy Bullard and Clint Dempsey
- Sports – Soccer and Tennis
- Movie – Grease (1978)
- Most Emotional Song – Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen
- Biggest Vice – Salted Caramel
Millie Clode Facts
- While growing up, she used to play lacrosse and hockey.
- In 2009, The Sun chose her as the Top TV Sports Babe. In the same year, she was one of the nominees for the FHM’s Sexiest Women of the Year accolade.
- She was discovered by an agent while walking down the Oxford street. She has revealed that she was suffering from a pretty bad hangover that day. However, when the agent revealed that he wanted to sign her up for modeling work, she was slightly apprehensive as she felt the offer was dodgy.
- She spent a lot of time with production teams before deciding that she was ready to try her hand at presenting.
- While growing up, she dreamed of becoming a pop star.
- Follow her on Twitter.
Featured Image by Millie Clode / Instagram