|Mimi Elashiry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 8, 1995|
Mimi Elashiry is an Australian Instagram model and social media personality who is known for the beauty, modeling, and fashion-related posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram as well as her blog.
Ismeen Marlane Ashraf Elashiry
Mimi divides her time between Sydney and Los Angeles, California.
In the past, Mimi had attended the New York’s Joffrey Ballet School.
Social Media Personality, Instagram Model
- Mother – Maryanne
- Siblings – Farrah (Younger Sister)
Mimi is represented by Joel of Kult Models Australia and Next Management – New York.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mimi has dated –
- Nick Tsindos
Race / Ethnicity
She has Egyptian ancestry on her father’s side and Australian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She has various small tattoos on the outer side of her right hand.
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Mimi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Vida Glow
Mimi Elashiry Favorite Things
- Kind Of Exercises – Choreography Classes, Dance Cardio Workouts
- Australian Brands – Hansen and Gretel, KIT X, Bec and Bridge, SIR, She Made Me, In Your Arms
- Thing To Do – Costume hunting
- Second-Hand Shop Places – Storeroom Vintage in Sydney, Beacons Closet in New York City
- Things To Wear – White Adidas Stan Smiths coupled with her Hansen and Gretel and Bec and Bridge slip dresses
Source – Marie Claire
Mimi Elashiry Facts
- She was raised in a suburb of Sydney.
- Mimi was 6 years old when she began taking an interest in dance because the cool girl in her school had also been taking dance lessons.
- Her dance career was cut short after she broke her back while jumping off the Island Quarry in Byron Bay. However, after recovering, she went on to teach hip hop lessons to young girls for while.
- Prior to having started her Instagram account, Mimi had been a rising model.
- Her first modeling campaign was for the fashion label LENNI.
- Fellow model and social media personality Georgia Fowler are good friends.
- She describes her style as “eclectic, creative and inspired by her travels”.
- Mimi attends boxing lessons.
- In the past, Mimi was chosen to be the creative ambassador for Adidas.
Featured Image By Mimi Elashiry / Instagram