|Min Do-hee Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Min Do-hee is a South Korean actor, singer, and musician who debuted in 2012 as a lead vocal of the South Korean girl group Tiny-G formed by GNG Production. She then started her pursuits as an actor and has been cast in a variety of shows and movies such as Reply 1994, Gangnam Beauty, Girls’ Generation 1979, Mother’s Garden, 365: Repeat the Year, Tunnel 3D, How to Buy a Friend, Clean with Passion for Now, The Book of Fish, My Mom, My First Love, Hogu’s Love, Entertainer, Naeil’s Cantabile, Mirror of the Witch, Boarding House No. 24, Hideout, My Horrible Boss, Perfect Proposal, Pluto Secret Society, and Daddy You, Daughter Me.
Yeosu, South Jeolla Province, South Korea
Actor, Singer, Musician
Min Do-hee has been represented by Management Koo.
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Min Do-hee is of South Korean descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Short height
Min Do-hee Facts
- She appeared as Jo Yoon-jin, a quiet, aggressive student who is a fan of Seo Taiji and Boys, in the romantic comedy television series Reply 1994 in 2013.
- For her performance in Reply 1994, Min Do-hee won the 7th Korea Drama Awards for “Best New Actress” and “Best Couple Award” (with Kim Sung-kyun). She was also nominated for the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards for “Best New Actress (TV)” and “Most Popular Actress (TV)”, 3rd APAN Star Award for “Best New Actress”, and at the 16th Seoul International Youth Film Festival in the “Best Young Actress” category.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance in the horror film The Tunnel in 2014.
- The other Tiny-G members included J.Min, Mint, and Myungji. The group’s name “Tiny-G” stands for “Tiny Giant” because “even though they’re small, with an average height of 153cm, they are strong and fierce like giants”.
- Tiny-G unofficially disbanded in 2015.
- Min Do-hee brought to life the character of Bae Jin-young in the 2017 comedy film Daddy You, Daughter Me, based on the 2006 Japanese novel Papa to Musume no Nanokakan by Takahisa Igarashi.
- She was cast in the supporting role of Oh Hyun-jung, a childhood friend of Kang Mi-rae, in the coming-of-age romantic comedy-drama series Gangnam Beauty in 2018. It stars Im Soo-hyang, Cha Eun-woo, Jo Woo-ri, and Kwak Dong-yeon.
- She appeared as Choi Mi-ra, Se-yoon’s best friend, in the coming-of-age romantic drama television show How to Buy a Friend in 2020. It is based on the Daum webtoon Friendship Contract by Laad Kwon.
- In 2021, Min Do-hee played the role of Bok-rye in the historical black and white film The Book of Fish, about an exiled Joseon era scholar and a fisherman and their exchange of knowledge in writing a book.
Featured Image by Min Do-hee / Instagram