|Mina Ahadi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1956|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mina Ahadi is an Iranian-Austrian communist political activist, who is a member of the “Central Committee” and Politburo of the “Worker-communist Party of Iran”.
Mina Ahadi was born in 1956.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Mina Ahadi had been married to a man who also served as a political activist. He was sadly murdered by Islamists on the day of their anniversary in Iran. She was also to be executed but escaped and moved to Germany where she had been residing under police protection in August 2023. They have two daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
Ahadi has Turkish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She sports a pair of reading glasses.
- She often speaks on the fight for women’s rights against Muslim faith-based laws and promotes citizenship.
She is a former Muslim who later became an atheist.
Mina Ahadi Facts
- She learned to speak Persian while in school.
- Her father sadly passed away when she was just 4 years old.
- She was raised in a traditional Muslim household.
- Her maternal grandfather was an atheist.
- Mina’s father and uncle were both members of Iran’s communist party, Tudeh.
- She is the founder of the Council Of Ex-Muslims Seeks.
- Mina was chosen to be the official “ambassador” for the registered association intaktiv e.V. in October 2018, which is against the circumcision of male children.
- She was presented with the “Secularist of the Year” prize by the UK’s National Secular Society on October 20, 2007.
Featured Image By Mina Ahadi / Instagram