|Mitchel Cave Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1996|
Mitchel Cave is an Australian musical artist who is prominently known for being one of the founding members of the band Chase Atlantic. Nevertheless, Mitchel came into the limelight after competing on the X-Factor Australia with the band What About Tonight in 2012.
He divides her time between Australia and Los Angeles.
- Siblings – Clinton Cave (Older Brother) (Musical Artist), Taylor Cave (Older Brother)
As a member of Chase Atlantic, he is represented by –
- Paul Ryan of United Talent Agency
- Mike Hayes of ICM Partners
- Naveed of MDDN.
Alternative R&B, Alternative Pop, Alternative Hip Hop, Pop Rock, New Wave, Synthpop, Hip Hop, Trap, Emo
Vocals, Bass Guitar, Programming
Warner Brothers Records
As a member of Chase Atlantic, Mitchel has also released his music with various other record labels such as BMG Rights Management and Bertelsmann Music Group.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mitchel has dated –
- Jordan Knight
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Prominent eyes
- He braids his hair.
- Mitchel sport a septum piercing.
Mitchel Cave Favorite Things
- Show – Chicago
- Song – Swim (2018)
Source – AMNPLIFY.com.au
Mitchel Cave Facts
- His birth was not something that his parents had planned.
- He can surf.
- Mitchel once collaborated with YouTuber and singer Jesse Mann.
- In 2014, Mitchel, his brother Clinton, and musician Christian Anthony started the band Chase Atlantic on YouTube. Later, the band recruited drummer Jesse Boyle and guitarist Patrick Wilde.
- In the year 2012, Mitchel appeared on the reality talent show X-Factor alongside Tyrone Georgiadis, Luke Howell, Brock Jays, and Christian Anthony as a member of the group, What About Tonight. The group participated under the team of well-known musician Ronan Keating.
- On October 4, 2017, Mitchel contributed his skills to the release of Chase Atlantic studio eponymous album. It consisted of a total of 14 tracks which were Into It, Cassie, The Walls, Dancer In The Dark, Swim, Triggered, Ozone, Keep It Up, Angeline, Okay, 23, Drugs & Money, and Uncomfortable. Later, on June 28, 2019, Mitchel helped release the second album titled PHASES.
- A few of the top songs that were released by Chase Atlantic until 2020, were Friends, Swim, Into It, Okay, and Right Here.
- If he weren’t in the band, he would have been a farmer.
Featured Image By Mitchel Cave / Instagram