|Molly Qerim Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1984|
Molly Qerim is an American sports anchor, moderator, and TV host, best known as the former host of NFL’s morning show, NFL AM as well as NFL Fantasy Live. On ESPN, Molly was known as the sports anchor and moderator for their sports talk show, First Take, which she started hosting in place of Cari Champion on September 15, 2015. Furthermore, she has worked for CBS Sports Network, where she was a studio anchor and host as well as Versus Network (later NBCSN) and FS1 Network, covering events in UFC, NFL, MLB, and NBA.
Molly Ann Qerim
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Molly attended the University of Connecticut in Storrs, Connecticut, United States. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in communications and a minor in business administration.
She then enrolled in Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, United States, where she earned her master’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Sports Anchor, Moderator, TV Host
Molly Qerim is represented by Creative Artists Agency (CAA) (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Molly Qerim has dated –
- Jalen Rose (2016-Present) – On July 6, 2016, she began dating the former basketball player, later sports analyst for ESPN, Jalen Rose. In July 2018, the pair got married but was faced with cheating accusations in mid-2019, which turned out not to be true.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Albanian and Italian descent.
- Dimpled smile
- Fuller lips
- Bushy eyebrows
Molly Qerim has endorsed brands such as –
- Laruicci Megawatt Jewelry
- Elisabetta Franchi
- ThatGirlThatDidYourHair Shop
- Cipriani Restaurant
- Zen Bronze
- PUMA Women
- Tissot Swiss Watches
- I AM GIA
She is also an ambassador for the Boys & Girls Club organization.
Molly Qerim Favorite Things
- Video Games – Rock Band, Madden NFL
- NFL Team – New York Giants
- Baseball Team – New York Yankees
Source – ESPN
Molly Qerim Facts
- Her last name is pronounced as Chair-EEM.
- Molly has won a Sports Emmy Award for her contributions as a breaking news reporter for the ESPN’s Fantasy Football Now, which aired on ESPN2.
- During one of the episodes of First Take, the father of an NBA star Lonzo Ball, named LaVar Ball made an inappropriate comment to her, telling her: “You can switch gears with me anytime.” She brushed it off, remained a professional, and told him to stay focused.
- She grew up on a Mediterranean diet due to her heritage.
- Molly meditates often.
- She is a homebody. When she goes out, she loves to dance but doesn’t drink.
- She has publicly announced a Stage IV Endometriosis diagnosis in April 2018, which caused her strong pain, particularly in the pelvic region. She stated that managing it was like “a second job”. Molly had to try and stop sleeping for less than 8 hours per night, reduce sugar and alcohol intake, and get acupuncture at least once per week. Molly underwent surgery to remove the tissue, but the disease came back quickly, so she underwent a 2nd one which was more successful.
- It was announced in August 2019 that she was going to be replaced by Rosalyn Gold-Onwude as the host of First Take.
- During an episode of First Take in August 2019, Molly walked away from the set after a sports commentator she was interviewing, Max Kellerman, sorted Kobe Bryant into the “All-NBA Worst Team” for the 2010s. The walk-out was a joking response and she quickly returned to her chair.
- She has a habit of going to the gym before coming on-air. Molly typically focuses on a kickboxing program to stay fit.
Featured Image by Molly Qerim / Instagram