Morgan Frances Saylor
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
She graduated from a public high school in May 2013. Her favorite school subject was maths.
She has an older brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Her ears and hair move with the change of emotions (happy or sad).
- Small anchor tattoo behind the left ear.
32-23-32 in or 81-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Playing the role as Dana Brody in Showtime’s political thriller TV series Homeland from 2011 to 2013. She appeared in a total of 36 episodes from season 1 to 3.
She debuted with 2009 film Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant for her role as Annie. The film was adapted from the novel titled The Saga of Darren Shan.
First TV Show
In 2006, Morgan appeared in HBO’s drama series The Sopranos for her role as young Meadow. She appeared in two episodes, viz. “Mayhem” and “Join the Club”, but her role is uncredited.
Morgan Saylor Favorite Things
- Song – Wonderwall by Oasis
- School Subject – Mathematics (especially AP Calculus)
Source – Asos.com
Morgan Saylor Facts
- She is a national level rock climber.
- Morgan was born in Chicago, but relocated to Villa Rica, Georgia at the age of two and finally to Decatur, Georgia at the age of 10.
- She can clap with her hands behind the back. She can even bring them till her head while clapping. This is her secret talent.
- At Starbucks, she usually orders Grande Iced Chai Tea Latte.
- On the set of Homeland, she once stole a gray sweater with thumb holes, which she believes is an ugly sweater.
- Morgan’s older brother also has the same tattoo as her, but that is on the forearm.