|Morgan Saylor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1994|
Morgan Saylor is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Leah in White Girl, Dana Brody in Homeland, and Young Meadow in The Sopranos. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant, The Greening of Whitney Brown, Father of Invention, Being Charlie, Blow the Man Down, McFarland, USA, K-Ville, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like When We Were Young and Unafraid. For her acting skills, Morgan has been honored with numerous awards such as the Screen Actors Guild Award.
Morgan Frances Saylor
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
Morgan went to Decatur High School and graduated in May 2013. Her favorite school subject was maths.
She later attended University of Chicago and in 2021 started attending the Columbia University School of General Studies.
She has an older brother.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Boyfriend / Spouse
Morgan has dated –
- Ben Rosenfield – She is currently dating actor Ben Rosenfield.
- Her ears and hair move with the change of emotions (happy or sad).
- Small anchor tattoo behind the left ear.
32-23-32 in or 81-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Playing the role as Dana Brody in Showtime’s political thriller TV series Homeland from 2011 to 2013. She appeared in a total of 36 episodes from seasons 1 to 3.
She debuted with the 2009 film Cirque du Freak: The Vampire’s Assistant for her role as Annie. The film was adapted from the novel titled The Saga of Darren Shan.
First TV Show
In 2006, Morgan appeared in HBO’s drama series The Sopranos for her role as young Meadow. She appeared in two episodes, viz. “Mayhem” and “Join the Club”, but her role is uncredited.
Morgan Saylor Favorite Things
- Song – Wonderwall by Oasis
- School Subject – Mathematics (especially AP Calculus)
Source – Asos.com
Morgan Saylor Facts
- She is a national-level rock climber.
- Morgan was born in Chicago, but relocated to Villa Rica, Georgia at the age of two and finally to Decatur, Georgia at the age of 10.
- She can clap with her hands behind her back. She can even bring them to her head while clapping. This is her secret talent.
- At Starbucks, she usually orders Grande Iced Chai Tea Latte.
- On the set of Homeland, she once stole a gray sweater with thumb holes, which she believes is an ugly sweater.
- Morgan’s older brother also has the same tattoo as her, but that is on the forearm.