|Mr Macaroni Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mr Macaroni is a Nigerian comic skit maker, actor, and activist who is widely recognized for his Instagram comedy clips where he has played the part of a “sugar daddy”. He has been featured in several films including Ponzi (2021) and has starred in a number of TV shows like Ile Alayo in the past. He is the recipient of many accolades such as the City People Music Award in 2020 for “Comedy Act of the Year”. Mr Macaroni has amassed more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Adebowale David Ibrahim Adedayo
Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria
He went to Tendercare International Nursery and Primary school in Ojota, Ogudu, that later got shifted to Magodo, Isheri. After his primary education, he enrolled in Babcock University High School for his secondary education.
In 2009, he got admitted to Lead University, Ibadan where he began to study Law but had to leave by his second year as a result of the university’s accreditation issue. By 2011, he was a law student at Houdegbe North American University, Cotonou in the Republic of Benin. However, due to his vocal nature and tendency to always stand up for justice, he was compelled to leave before earning his degrees.
He went on to study Theatre Arts and got admitted to study a course at the Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti. Many factors led to him not finishing his education. In 2013, Debo began to go to the Redeemer’s University Nigeria, Osun State, where he finally acquired a degree in Theatre Arts and Film Studies in 2018.
Comic Skit Maker, Actor, Activist
- Father – He has been a journalist who has broadcast news on TV, and has been a performer at the theatre as well.
- Mother – She has been an educationist.
- Siblings – He has 6 sisters and 2 brothers.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Kemz Mama – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Trimmed mustache and beard
- Six pack abs
Mr Macaroni Favorite Things
- Inspiration – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Source – PunchNg.com
Mr Macaroni Facts
- He was raised in the Magodo area of Lagos.
- Mr Macaroni has recalled that as a kid when he would get back from church, he and his family would watch Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s show on television. He would adore the charisma and energy of the pastor and repeat everything he said, making everybody laugh.
- Mr Macaroni has been popular for phrases like “Ooin” and “You are doing well”.
- He has pointed out that he never thought he had a flair for comedy as it had occurred to him as acting. Mr Macaroni would be creating ideas in his mind and try to make them as interesting as possible to anyone willing to watch. He had an affinity for acting ever since he was a child.
- Mr Macaroni has revealed that his whole life has seemed to have been a movie. He ended up going to multiple universities as he has been a non-conformist, never having followed rules and regulations that do not make sense to him.
- His comedy has focused on events and real issues in Africa. He has enjoyed portraying the role of a sugar daddy as it has represented a good percentage of naughty men who have never succeeded in controlling themselves.
Featured Image by MrMacaroni / Instagram