|Gregory Diaz IV Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 2005|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gregory Diaz IV is an American actor, singer, and dancer who is known for his portrayal of Quentin in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and as an Obnoxious Kid #1 in Carrie Pilby.
Gregory Diaz IV
Manhattan, New York City, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Gregory studied at Dwight Global Online School. Prior to that, he had attended Professional Performing Arts High School for a semester.
Actor, Singer, Dancer
- Siblings – Chase (Brother)
Gregory is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican ancestry.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle and a pair of rectangular glasses.
- Tall and slender physical appearance
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Honda and Apple.
Gregory Diaz IV Facts
- He was brought up in Manhattan, New York City.
- Gregory had done a performance for former First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama during a Broadway at the White House.
- He was only 5 years old when he began performing.
- One of the earliest posts that he uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 24, 2015.
- In 2016, Diaz was featured in his debut theatrical film appearance as an Obnoxious Kid in Carrie Pilby alongside the likes of actor Bel Powley, Nathan Lane, and Gabriel Byrne. Later. in 2018, Diaz appeared in his first TV show appearance as Quentin in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
- Some of his most prominent stage appearances include Schroeder in You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Bruce Swing in Matilda the Musical, and Aaron in The Bitter Sweets.
Featured Image By Gregory Diaz IV / Instagram