Jessica Roimata Clarke
Clarke was born in 1993.
Palmerston North, New Zealand
New York City, New York, United States
Jessica attended Palmerston North Girls’ High School in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
Fashion / Runway model
Jessica Clarke is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Clyne Model Management – New Zealand (Mother Agency)
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Paris
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Why Not Models – Milan
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Māori ancestry.
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has advertised for D&G, D&G eyewear, Equinox, Twin-Set Simona Barbieri and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Calvin Klein, and Dolce & Gabbana.
First Fashion Show
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show, where she walked the ramp for Akris, Antonio Berardi, Barbara Bui, Calvin Klein, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab, Emilio Pucci, Erdem, Gianfranco Ferré, Julien Macdonald, Lanvin, Léonard, Nicole Farhi, Paul Smith, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sharon Wauchob, and Sonia Rykiel.
She takes good care of her health and drinks an ample amount of water to hydrate her body and keep her skin glowing.
She also uses Dr. Hauschka’s Rose cream to moisturize her body every day.
Jessica Clarke Favorite Things
- Designers – Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein, Salvatore Ferragamo, Pucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Olivier Theyskens’ Theory
- Beauty Products – Dr. Hauschka’s Rose cream
- Models – Toni Garrn, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Lily Aldridge
Source – HuffingtonPost
Jessica Clarke Facts
- As per her Twitter profile, she is a social chemist.
- She is the first model from New Zealand to catwalk for Victoria’s Secret in their annual fashion show in 2011.
- Clarke commenced her professional modeling career at the age of 15.
- At New York fashion week Spring/Summer 2011 (held in September 2010), she was Calvin Klein exclusive.
- She is friends with models Anais Pouliot, Britt Maren, Codie Young, Daphne Groeneveld, Emily Baker, Hanne Gaby Odiele, and Theres Alexandersson.
- She is Miss Teen Manawatu 2009.
- For her high school’s senior team, she used to actively play netball. She was a Māori representative player.
- In 2008, she started modeling in Australia.
- She was requested by the creative director of Calvin Klein, Keith Carrigan to model for “ck by Calvin Klein” in 2008.
- If she weren’t modeling, she would have been studying at the university and playing netball.
- She considers her coin bracelet and taonga (traditional Maori pounamu/greenstone necklace) as her lucky charms.
- She has sometimes been compared to Dutch model Doutzen Kroes.
- After becoming a model, her first job was to cover the front page of Frankie magazine.
- She was discovered at the movie theater, where she had come to watch a movie with her family.
- She has appeared in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2011.