|Muhfaad Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Muhfaad is an Indian rapper and music producer who is best known for the release of his tracks Aelaan, Maa Kasam, and B*itch I’m A Dawgg.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Muhfaad gave up his studies in 2012, as he wanted to become a rapper.
Rapper, Music Producer
- Father – Santy
Hip Hop, Rap
Desi Music Factory
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 cm
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a boxed beard.
- Prominent jawline
Muhfaad Favorite Things
- Rapper – Linkin Park, Raftaar
- Brands – Nike, Zara
- Destination – Nainital
- He was raised in Delhi.
- Muhfaad released his debut track titled Sach Too Much Hai in 2016.
- He really enjoys eating non-vegetarian food.
- In his free time, Muhfaad likes to go partying with his friends. Also, he loves to travel and work out.
- Muhfaad’s father Santy has picked up several jobs along the way to support his family including having worked as a conductor, salesman, journalist, teacher, and electrician.
- He gained popularity in the Indian hip hop scene with the release of his song Sab Karo Dab that also featured popular singers Raftaar and Sonu Kakkar.
- Muhfaad can speak in several languages including Hindi, English, Haryanvi, and Punjabi.
- He is very skilled at playing the keyboard.
Featured Image By Muhfaad / Instagram