|Amrita Prakash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Amrita Prakash is an Indian actress and model who is widely recognized for having starred in several Bollywood as well as Malayalam movies such as Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai (2005) and Manjupoloru Penkutti (2004), respectively. She has also been featured in many TV programs like Sony TV’s acclaimed show Patiala Babes (2020). Amrita has amassed more than 90k followers on Instagram.
Amrita Prakash Bakshi
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
She attended Mithibai College under The University of Mumbai and acquired a master’s degree in Commerce and Business Administration.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Vivian Dsena (2018) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- She has endorsed or promoted several labels such as Plix.
- She has starred in many commercials, with her very first appearance having been for a local footwear company in Kerala. After that, over the course of her childhood, she got featured in advertisements for various prominent brands including Rasna, Ruffles Lays, Glucon-D, and Dabur.
- She had been the face of Lifebuoy Soaps packaging for more than two years.
- After growing up, she continued being a part of commercials for numerous labels like Sunsilk, and Gitts Processed Foods.
Amrita Prakash Favorite Things
- Sport – Jet surfing
Source – Instagram
Amrita Prakash Facts
- She kickstarted her acting career at the tender age of 4, with advertising.
- Amrita has admitted that being a child artist, she at times would feel that she was missing out on a normal childhood. She would often get annoyed when she got followed by people all the time and longed for some privacy. However, she has realized that with every good there is a necessary evil, and has been grateful to have received love and admiration from others.
- Amrita has recalled that while studying, she had to learn to balance her work. She would be busy shooting for nearly 17 hours a day and her college authorities would not give her any concession to make things easier. She would try her best to keep in touch with academics whenever she got time off from her work.
- Amrita has stated that she has had one of the most fun experiences while working with Vivan Dsena. She has affirmed that Vivan and herself had got along very well and went on to form a very special friendship. She has added that he has been extremely mischievous with her having always treated her like his younger brother, and not even like a female co-star. He has played pranks on her relentlessly and kept troubling her.
- She has disclosed that one of the closest bonds she has shared on the planet has been with her father. They have both led very busy lives having traveled constantly, yet, they have succeeded in making the most of their time together, in unique ways. She has shared a love for star-gazing with her father for which, he had even gifted her a telescope on her birthday. She has recalled having a lot of fun making plans with him to drive out of Mumbai and set up the telescope somewhere around the outskirts of the city.
Featured Image by Amrita Prakash / Instagram