|Jhanvi Mehta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jhanvi Mehta is an Indian media personality who is known for being the daughter of former Miss India and well-renowned actress Juhi Chawla.
Jhanvi was born on c. February 21, 2001.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Jhanvi attended the Dhirubai Ambani International School, Mumbai. Furthermore, she also studied at Chaterhouse School, Surrey, England.
- Father – Jay Mehta (Businessman)
- Mother – Juhi Chawla (Actress, Beauty Pageant Titleholder)
- Siblings – Arjun Mehta (Younger Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jhanvi has Punjabi and Gujarati ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Wide smile
Jhanvi Mehta Facts
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Jhanvi’s mother Juhi Chawla won the title of Miss India in 1984.
- In 1988, her mother was the first actress to win the Filmfare Award for “Lux New Face of the Year.”
- Her parents tied the knot in 1995.
- Jhanvi’s father was previously married to businessman Yash Birla’s sister Sujata Birla until her untimely demise in a plane crash in Bangalore in the year 1990.
- As of early July 2022, Jhanvi had more than 55k followers on her Instagram account with the handle jahnavi_mehta.
- On her 22nd birthday in February 2023, her mom Juhi had planted 1,000 trees. Juhi had planted 500 trees when Jahnavi had turned 21 in February 2022.
Featured Image By Jhanvi Mehta / Instagram