|Mya Benway Quick Info
|5 ft 4 in
|Date of Birth
|June 12, 2002
Mya Benway is an American YouTuber, vlogger, and social media influencer who is best known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts videos around the themes of travel, lifestyle, and beauty through a mix of vlogs, challenge videos, and shopping hauls. She had started her YouTube channel in February 2016, posted her first video in March 2017, and her channel has grown at a rapid pace since then garnering more than 700k subscribers. She is popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 10k followers on Twitter and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Minnesota, United States
Red Wing, Goodhue County, Minnesota, United States
Mya had graduated from high school in May 2020 even though some of her leftover classes were scheduled for the following 2-3 weeks as her school’s schedules were thrown haywire due to the coronavirus pandemic. She had also joined Minnesota State College Southeast (2018-2020) to undertake extra college classes (business administration and management) to get ahead of her actual college schedule that she was due to start in late 2020 at The University of Arizona.
YouTuber, Vlogger, Social Media Influencer
- Mother – Laurie Benway
- Siblings – Belen Benway (Older Sister)
She is represented by Select Management Group, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mya has dated –
- Ronnie Heppner (2019–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde or red.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
- Plump lips
Mya Benway Facts
- A multifaceted talent, Mya had been the captain of her high school’s tennis team for 2 years in succession. This ran almost in parallel with her growing fame on YouTube and Instagram and highlighted the fact that she could pursue 2 different passions without compromising on either, in terms of time or devotion.
- From January 2016 to January 2020, she had also served as the media director of the local chapter of Youth in Government, a program in the United States that lets high school students serve in ‘model governments’ at the local, state, national, or international levels.
- She often participates in charitable activities and has volunteered for organizations such as Feed My Starving Children and The Humane Society of the United States. The former coordinates the distribution of food to people in developing nations and Mya had volunteered for them several times during her high school days. The latter aims to raise awareness about animal welfare and prevent animal-related cruelties and she had helped the local chapter of the organization several times by taking care of the puppies and kittens that they had rescued.
- In March 2020, she had started an online initiative titled ‘Prom at Home’ through which she had encouraged youngsters around the country to celebrate the school event at their homes, with their families, because of the global coronavirus outbreak. She had also posted an elaborate video, later that month, that depicted her doing the same.
Featured Image by Mya Benway / Instagram