|Nadia Aboulhosn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1988|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Nadia Aboulhosn is an American fashion blogger, model, and designer who is best known for designing clothing lines for Boohoo.com, Addition Elle, and Lord & Taylor. Moreover, she has been featured in various editorials and magazines such as Vogue Italia, Complex Magazine, Refinery29, Teen Vogue, Seventeen Magazine, American Apparel, and BuzzFeed.
Orlando, Florida, United States
In her interview with Huffington Post, she revealed that she couldn’t complete her college education. She has hinted at the struggle for money could be responsible for it.
Model, fashion designer, and blogger
- Siblings – Alya Aboulhosn (Sister)
Nadia Aboulhosn has been represented by Wilhelmina Models.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadia is reportedly in a relationship with a man named Amado. Her boyfriend’s background isn’t known as Nadia has refused to publicly speak about him in her interviews. The only hint of their relationship is the presence of his pictures in her Instagram feed.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Lebanese ancestry, whereas, her mother is of American descent.
- Often loves to tie her hair up
- Thick eyebrows
38-32-44 in or 96.5-81-112 cm
14 (US) or 46 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 8 (US).
Nadia Aboulhosn has done endorsement work for the clothing brand, American Apparel.
She has also done modeling work for boohoo.com, Refinery 29, Addition Elle, and Lord & Taylor as well.
Best Known For
- Being one of the leading plus-size models
- Being one of the prominent plus-size fashion designers and bloggers
Running is an important aspect of Nadia’s fitness regime. She basically goes running 3 to 4 times a week. She also likes to lift weights. But she is not a fan of working out in the gym, so she prefers to take her workout outdoors.
She has a very hectic work schedule, which makes it difficult to work out. In such cases, she works out in the hotel room itself with a focus on bodyweight exercises such as squats.
Also, she tries to remain as active as possible. Nadia stretches in the night and the mornings. When it comes to diet, she is not a fan of dieting and tries to follow a healthy and clean diet.
Nadia Aboulhosn Favorite Things
- Clothing Pieces – Trench dress, military green sleeveless hoody, and a green leopard sheer top
- Beauty Must-Haves – Anti-aging cream, makeup wipes, and chapstick
- Role Models – Oprah Winfrey and Angelina Jolie
- Fashion Brands – Nasty Gal, Boohoo, ASOS, Missguided, Adidas, and Nike
- Swimsuit Brand – Nasty Gal
Nadia Aboulhosn Facts
- She started her modeling and blogging career in 2010 after she had moved to New York City. She loved dressing up and taking pictures and felt she would be able to express herself and feel good with the above two outlets.
- She got her modeling breakthrough after Seventeen magazine asked her whether she would be interested in a curvy section photoshoot. Soon, she bought a $400 ticket to New York City from her own pocket.
- When she moved to New York City at the age of 22, she only had $1000. She settled down in Harlem and took a 9 am to 5 pm office job for financial stability while working as a blogger in her spare time.
- In September 2015, she made her designer debut at the New York Fashion Week. She collaborated with Addition Elle to create an exclusive autumn collection.
- Apart from creating a range of clothes with Addition Elle, she has also launched her plus-size clothing line in association with Boo Hoo.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy. Her interest in fashion was sparked by her desire to give herself a makeover.
- Before starting her modeling and blogging career, she used to work at a family-run restaurant at a local mall’s food court.
- She had applied for the Fashion Institute of Technology but her portfolio was rejected.
- She talks about humanitarian issues and tries to raise awareness about them through her blogs.
- In August 2014, she was made a part of the panel for Create and Cultivate conference in Chicago for women entrepreneurs in the digital space.