|Nadia Turner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nadia Turner is an American singer, songwriter, and actress known for her superior acting skills and for performing on popular TV shows like American Idol, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Tony Danza Show. She has done activism work for various non-profit organizations and has a mild fan base on various social media platforms with more than 10k followers on Facebook.
Miami, Florida, United States
Nadia Turner went to the Miami Palmetto Senior High School. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Florida International University. She completed her university education as well.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Radio Host, Television Personality
- Siblings – None
Nadia Turner can be reached through Skor Entertainment.
- RCA Records
- Knodic Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadia Turner has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history. As per some sources, she has a son. While there are other publications that claim she has a daughter as well. The only thing common to both reports is that she is raising her children on her own.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Petite body
- Broad smile
Best Known For
- Having participated in the 2005 season of the music reality TV show, American Idol. She had managed to reach the ‘Top 8’ in the show before getting eliminated.
- Having appeared and performed in popular TV shows such as The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and The Tony Danza Show.
As a Singer
In 2008, she contributed the single Standing on Love to Hot Tracks, which was a promotional CD for Edy’s Slow Churned Icecream.
In 2014, Nadia made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Annie, which had Cameron Diaz and Jamie Foxx in the leading roles. But her appearance in the movie wasn’t credited.
First TV Show
In 2004, Nadia Turner made her first TV show appearance on the talent hunt show, Star Search.
Nadia Turner Facts
- In 1996, she was hired as a cheerleader by the NFL team, Miami Dolphins.
- She started singing at the age of 5 and at a very young age, she started receiving classical music training from a private tutor.
- At the age of 11, she had won her first competition as she emerged as a winner in Betetees Sorority talent show.
- She managed to win her first singing pageant in the form of Miss Martin Luther King, Jr. pageant at the age of 15.
- In 2000, she performed at the 26th G8 Summit which along with US President Bill Clinton was attended by 7 other world leaders in Okinawa, Japan.
- She has performed at numerous charity events such as The Pet Project, UM Sylvester Cancer Foundation, and SOS Children Village.
- In 2007, she was cast in the leading role in a romantic comedy Lord Help Us, which was only released on DVD. The movie was premiered at the iconic Pan African Film & Arts Festival.
- She has served as the UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
- Visit her official website @ nadiaturner.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nadia Turner / Instagram