|Nam Ji-hyun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nam Ji-hyun is a South Korean actress who started her career in the entertainment industry as a child artist. Over the years, she has appeared in several shows and movies like 365: Repeat the Year, What Happens to My Family?, 100 Days My Prince, To the Beautiful You, Angel Eyes, Hwayi: A Monster Boy, and A Reason to Live.
Incheon, South Korea
Nam Ji-hyun attended Sogang University as a Psychology major.
Nam Ji-hyun is represented by Management SOOP.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Pouty lips
- Dimpled smile
Nam Ji-hyun Facts
- She was around 10 years old when she appeared as young Yeon So-ha in the 2005 historical action-adventure film, Shadowless Sword.
- Consecutively in 2008 and 2009, Nam Ji-hyun won the MBC Drama Award in the “Best Young Actress” category for her role in East of Eden and Queen Seondeok respectively.
- She co-starred alongside Song Hye-kyo in the 2011 film, A Reason to Live, and was nominated for the 21st Buil Film Award for “Best New Actress”.
- In 2015, she appeared in the music video for the song titled Shaking by Taeil (Block B)
- In 2016, Nam Ji-hyun played the role of Ko Bok-shil, a country bumpkin from the Gangwon Province with a sweet personality, in the romantic comedy-drama TV series, Shopping King Louie, in which she co-starred alongside Seo In-guk, Yoon Sang-hyun, and Im Se-mi.
- For her role in Shopping King Louie, Nam Ji-hyun won the 1st Asia Artist Award in the “Best Entertainer Award, Actress” category as well as the 2016 MBC Drama Award in the “Best New Actress” category.
- She portrayed Yeon Hong-sim/Yoon Yi-suh who is a strong and intelligent lady who is a former noblewoman in the 2018 historical romantic drama television series, 100 Days My Prince. For her performance, she won the 14th Annual Soompi Award for “Best Couple” (with Do Kyung-soo).
- Nam Ji-hyun has also accrued an impressive social media fan base and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by KIYOUNG KIM / Flickr / CC BY 2.0