|Nancy Ajram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1983|
Nancy Ajram is a Lebanese singer, television judge, recording artist, and businessperson who is regarded as the “Queen of Arab Pop”. Considered as one of the prominent figures for the revival of Arabic pop music in the 21st century, she has released multiple albums like Mihtagalak, Ya Tabtab…Wa Dallaa, Sheel Oyoonak Anni, Ya Salam, Ah W Noss, Shakhbat Shakhabit, Betfakkar Fi Eih, Nancy 7, Super Nancy, Nancy 8, Nancy 9 (Hassa Beek), and Nancy 10. Moreover, she became the most-streamed Arab female artist on Spotify in 2020 as well as has served as a judge on both MBC’s reality talent show Arab Idol and The Voice Kids Arabia.
Nancy Nabil Ajram
Nancy, Queen of Arab Pop
Achrafieh, Beirut, Lebanon
Singer, Recording Artist, Television Judge, Businessperson
- Father – Nabil Ajram
- Mother – Raymonda Aoun
- Siblings – Nabil Ajram Jr. (Younger Brother) (Lebanese Singer), Nadine Nariman Ajram (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Nancy Ajram has been represented by the Jiji Lamara Group.
Arabic pop, World, Pop, Dance
Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Oud
EMI Arabia, Megastar, In2Musica, Arabica Records, Relax-In, Art Line Music, EWE
Her net worth had been $60 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nancy Ajram has dated –
- Fadi El-Hachem (2008-Present) – Nancy Ajram got married to her dentist Dr. Fadi El Hachem in September 2008 in a civil ceremony in Cyprus. It was love at first sight. On May 16, 2009, they welcomed their first daughter, Mila (who was named after actress Milla Jovovich). Ajram released a song, titled Ya Rabi Tekbar Mila (I Pray For Mila To Grow Up), dedicated to her daughter on the day of her birth. On April 23, 2011, they made another addition to their family with the birth of their second daughter, Ella, and Nancy released a song, titled Hadri Laabek, for her on the same day. Their 3rd daughter, Lya, was born on January 30, 2019, and she released a song titled Lya for her 4 days later.
Race / Ethnicity
Nancy Ajram is of Lebanese descent.
36-26-37 in or 91.5-66-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Nancy has endorsed/appeared in numerous TV commercials for (in the Middle-East and Arab World)
- Sony Ericsson
- Damas (Gold jewelry brand)
She has made music videos promoting different products such as Pepsi and Close-Up.
Alongside other Middle Eastern celebrities such as Kathem Al-Saher, Saber El Rebai, Mahmoud Kabil, Khaled Abol Naga, Djamel Laroussi, Caresse Bashar, Fayez Al Malki, and Mahtab Keramati, she appeared in the UNICEF’s commercial marking the 20th anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child in 2009.
Best Known For
- Being a multi-platinum recording artist and for the super hit album, Akhasmak Ah
- Being one of the most influential female artists from the Arab World
Nancy Ajram released her first studio album Mihtagalak in 1998 via EMI Arabia. It sold 200,000 album copies in the Arab world.
First TV Show
Ajram made her TV show debut with the music game show SuperStar in 2004 as a guest appearance.
Nancy Ajram likes to hit the treadmill every morning so that she can start her day in the best possible way. She isn’t a big fan of hitting the gym and lifting weight but sometimes, does manage to squeeze in a gym workout session in her daily routine.
She also relies on dancing and walking to keep her hourglass figure in the best shape possible. When she can find sufficient time, she likes to indulge in yoga, which she believes is a great way of switching off and draining the stress of a hectic schedule.
Nancy Ajram Favorite Things
- Food – Lentil Soup
- Dubai Hotspots – Shopping Malls
Source – The National, Arabian Business
Nancy Ajram Facts
- Nancy Ajram holds the distinction of being the first woman brand ambassador of Coca-Cola in the Arab and Middle East region.
- Ajram is the first Arabic artist to garner more than 20 million followers on Facebook.
- In the 2009 survey conducted by Rotana Magazine, Nancy was voted the most beautiful mom.
- She started performing on stage at 8 by entering a singing competition for kids on the Lebanese national channel in 1991.
- In 2005, the Newsweek edition for Kuwait named her in the list of the Most Influential Arab Personalities.
- In 2009, she created history by becoming the first female ambassador for UNICEF for the Middle East and North African region.
- She is involved with several charities in the Middle East and in 2006, founded Nancy Ajram’s Charity Organization in Beirut with an aim to support the poor and needy.
- In June 2008, she raised over Dhs 940,000 at The Big Ball charity event in Dubai by giving one of her favorite dresses for an auction, the proceed of which were used to support underprivileged children.
- She was forced to post a formal apology on her official website for anti-Iran statements placed on the homepage of a website, which was posing as her official site.
- Over the years, the Arabian Business has included her in various lists including most influential Arabs, most powerful Arab singers, and most influential contemporary female singers.
- On July 10, 2021, she released her 10th studio album Nancy 10 and it included songs like Gayya Maak (I’m Coming with You), Meshkeltak Alwahidi” (Your Sole Problem), Hobbak Bi Ye’wa (Your Love is Growing Stronger), Salamat (Salutations), Miyye W Khamsin (One Hundred and Fifty), Hagat Khousousiya (Private Things), and Yama (How Much).
- Visit her official website @ nancyajram.com.