|Nancy Sinatra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1940|
Nancy Sinatra is an American singer and actress who is the oldest daughter of the legendary singer and artist Frank Sinatra. She has released a number of albums and tracks such as Boots, California Girl, You Only Live Twice, Shifting Gears, and These Boots Are Made for Walkin’. Moreover, she also branched out as an actress and worked alongside the likes of Elvis Presley and Peter Fonda.
Nancy Sandra Sinatra
The Icon of Cool, The First Lady of Rock
Jersey City, Hudon County, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nancy Sinatra studied music, dancing, and voice at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Singer, Actress, Producer
- Father – Frank Sinatra (Singer, Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Nancy Sinatra (née Barbato)
- Siblings – Frank Sinatra Jr. (Younger Brother) (Singer, Conductor, Actor, Songwriter, Voice Actor), Tina Sinatra (Younger Sister) (Actress, Singer, Author, Producer)
- Others – Antonino Martino Sinatra (Paternal Grandfather), Natalina “Dolly” Garaventa (Paternal Grandmother), Michael Barbato (Maternal Grandfather), Jennie Fojacci (Maternal Grandmother), Michael Sinatra (Nephew)
Nancy Sinatra is represented by Boots Enterprises, Inc., Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
Boots Enterprises, Inc., Reprise Records, RCA Records, Private Stock Records, Elektra Records, Cougar Records, Buena Vista, Attack Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nancy Sinatra has dated –
- Phil Spector
- John DeLorean
- Tommy Sands (1960-1965) – She married pop music singer and actor, Tommy Sands, in the year 1960 but the duo got divorced in 1965.
- Elvis Presley (1968)
- Jack Haley Jr. (1968-1969)
- Hugh Lambert (1970-1985) – In 1970, she married Hugh Lambert and they became parents to 2 daughters, namely, Angela Jennifer “AJ” Lambert Paparozzi and Amanda Catherine Lambert Erlinger. Nancy and Hugh remained together until his death in 1985.
Race / Ethnicity
Nancy Sinatra is of Italian (including Sicilian) descent.
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Large eyes
Nancy Sinatra was part of a TV commercial for Royal Crown Cola in 1967.
Nancy Sinatra Facts
- In 1966, she released her debut studio album, Boots, via Reprise Records and the album comprised of songs such as It Ain’t Me Babe, Lies, and Flowers on the Wall. It was ranked at number #5 in the US Billboard 200 chart and at number #12 in the UK Albums (OCC) chart and was certified ‘Gold’ by RIAA.
- It is often assumed that her father sang about her in the song Nancy (with the Laughing Face) but nothing in this regard was ever specified by Frank Sinatra himself.
- As an actress, Nancy Sinatra appeared in several shows and movies like For Those Who Think Young, Burke’s Law, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., China Beach, and Off to See the Wizard.
- Her credits as a producer include having worked on projects such as Sinatra: All or Nothing at All, and Movin’ with Nancy.
Featured Image by Reprise Records/Boots Enterprises / Billboard / Public Domain