|Trista Sutter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1972|
Trista Sutter is an American television personality, dancer, and physical therapist who gained nationwide recognition after starring in season 1 of ABC’s reality series, The Bachelorette (2003).
Trista Nicole Rehn
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Trista graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in exercise science. She pursued her master’s degree in physical therapy from the University of Miami.
Television Personality, Dancer, Physical Therapist
Trista’s net worth was $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trista has dated –
- Ryan Sutter (2003-Present) – Trista and the firefighter Ryan Sutter first laid eyes on each other during season 1 of The Bachelorette in 2003. Ryan was among the 25 men vying for Trista’s heart on the show. He proposed to his lady love during the finale episode and the couple exchanged ‘I Do’s’ on December 6, 2003. Trista gave birth to their son Maxwell Alston on July 26, 2007, and daughter Blakesley Grace on April 3, 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Trista Sutter Favorite Things
- Contestants On Season 8 Of The Bachelorette – Ryan Bowers, Arie Luyendyk Jr., Alessandro Goulart
Source – Hollywood.com
Trista Sutter Facts
- She previously worked as a dancer for the NBA basketball team, Miami Heat.
- Trista was the runner-up on season 1 of The Bachelor with Alex Michel.
- Her wedding ceremony was televised in a 3-episode special called Trista & Ryan’s Wedding in late 2003. The couple received $1 million for the television rights by ABC and the wedding had a viewership of 26 million.
- Trista published her debut book called Happily Ever After: The Life-Changing Power of a Grateful Heart in 2013.
- Her husband Ryan was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2021.
- Trista has participated in other reality shows like Dancing with the Stars, Rocky Mountain Reno, Marriage Boot Camp, etc.
Featured Image by Trista Sutter / Instagram