|Nandamuri Kalyan Ram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1978|
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is an Indian actor and film producer who is widely known for having worked in numerous Telugu action movies like Athanokkade (2005) and the critical success Hare Ram (2008), for both of which he had been the producer.
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
He went to St. Pauls’s school in Hyderabad and KCP Siddardha Adarsh Residential School in Vijayawada. He acquired his engineering degree in Coimbatore and did his master’s at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.
Actor, Film Producer
- Father – Nandamuri Harikrishna (Actor, Producer, Politician ) (Deceased)
- Mother – Lakshmi
- Others – Jr. NTR (Older Half-Brother) (Actor, Television Personality, Playback Singer, Dancer, Choreographer, Philanthropist), Nandamuri Balakrishna (Uncle) (Actor, Producer, Politician), N. T. Rama Rao (Grandfather) (Actor, Filmmaker, Politician ) (Deceased),
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Swati (2006-Present) – He tied the knot with Swati on August 9, 2006. They have a son and a daughter.
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Six pack abs
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram Favorite Things
- Hollywood Films – Gladiator and Brave Heart having longed to make a movie that would mix the elements and characterizations from them, A Beautiful Mind from a histrionics angle, Bourne Identity, Transporter, Cartoons, Kid flicks including Harry Potter
- Hobbies – Driving his car, Eating out as he has loved food, Exercising, Chatting with friends
Source – Idle Brain
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram Facts
- He has recalled that up until his 10th standard, he had been so fascinated by movies that he would crave to take up the profession of the hero’s characters in the films. If the hero was a businessman, he would keep longing to become one until he saw another entertaining movie. However, his experience as a child actor in Bala Gopaludu (1989) changed it all as he got enchanted by the ambiance of film shooting and realized that was where he belonged.
- Ram had never taken training in acting. He has preferred to have a great time watching films and learning from them. He has made it a point to see all the movies in theaters.
- Ram has affirmed that in the Nandamuri family, nobody had done a master’s degree before him. His grandfather would tell his father that someone should do the degree so when after finishing his BE, his father suggested that he do a master’s, he took up the course as one of the main motives of his life has been to keep his parents happy.
- He has believed that as an actor, his major strength has been his ability to accept criticism, and then try and improve upon his shortcomings.
- Ram has been noted to have maintained a low profile with a simple attitude in spite of hailing from his famous family. He has attributed the reason to have been his parents who had brought him up in a way that made him see the value in being humble and grateful. He has added that as a child he and his sibling would go to school on bicycles and city buses. When he studied in a hostel, he stayed in a little room having shared it with six people. He would also wash his clothes.
- His most-relished eateries have included The Touch, Ohris, Dakshin in Grand Kakatiya, Cinnabar Redd and Subway.
Featured Image by Nandamuri Kalyan Ram / Instagram