|Nanditha Raj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nanditha Raj is an Indian actress who is best known for starring as Gayatri in Neeku Naaku Dash Dash (2012), Nanditha in Prema Katha Chitram (2013), Merin in London Bridge (2014). She is also noted for her appearance in many films like Lovers (2014), Chitra (2014), Ram Leela (2015), Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini (2015), Sankarabharanam (2015), Savitri (2016), Jai Lava Kusa (2017), Kathalo Rajakumari (2018), and Vishwamitra (2019). Besides that, she has also worked with many celebrities like Namitha Pramod, Nara Rohit, Jr. NTR, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Mukesh, and Andrea Jeremiah. Nanditha has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Twitter, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Nanditha studied at the Army Public School RK-Puram in Secunderabad, including a number of other schools. Later, she went on to attain a Bachelor of Commerce degree at St. Francis College For Women in Hyderabad.
As of 2015, she had enrolled in a distant learning program at the prestigious Symbiosis International, Pune.
- Father – Raj Kumar (Colonel)
- Mother – Vasthi Raj
- Siblings – Prateek Raj (Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Oval face shape
- Wavy hair
- Her right canine tooth can be seen sticking outwards when she smiles.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Gayatri in Neeku Naaku Dash Dash (2012), Nanditha in Prema Katha Chitram (2013), Merin in London Bridge (2014)
- Starring in several other films such as Lovers (2014), Chitra (2014), Ram Leela (2015), Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini (2015), Sankarabharanam (2015), Savitri (2016), Jai Lava Kusa (2017), Kathalo Rajakumari (2018), and Vishwamitra (2019)
- Being nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Actress” in 2014 for her eponymous role in Prema Katha Chitram (2013)
- Her incredible work alongside various well-known stars like Namitha Pramod, Nara Rohit, Jr. NTR, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Mukesh, and Andrea Jeremiah
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Tollywood
Nanditha made her debut Telugu theatrical film appearance Gayatri alongside actor Prince Cecil in Neeku Naaku Dash Dash in 2012.
She made her first Malayalam theatrical film appearance as Merin in London Bridge in 2014. The cast of the film also included actor, producer, and director Prithviraj Sukumaran, Mukesh, and playback singer, actress, and dancer Andrea Jeremiah.
Nanditha Raj Facts
- Up until class 10, Nanditha lived in the Northern part of India due to her father’s profession. Later, she and her family moved to Hyderabad where they settled down for good.
- Nanditha attended several schools before finally graduating from Army Public School RK-Puram.
- She doesn’t hold back on her food cravings and takes pleasure in satisfying her taste buds.
- Her perseverance in Tollywood showbiz has allowed her to work with some of the best actors such as Namitha Pramod, Nara Rohit, Jr. NTR, and Sudheer Babu.
- Nanditha was discovered after she had won the “May Queen Ball” held at the Secunderabad Club in the past.
- She was never really inclined towards the entertainment industry and wanted to go abroad and work. However, it was her family who stood by her and advised her to take up acting.
- Nanditha was 17 years old when her first theatrical film titled Neeku Naaku Dash Dash was released in 2012. According to reliable sources, she was chosen out of the many 70,000 plus candidates that came for the auditions.
- In an interview, Nanditha stated that she is not shy but rather a reserved kind of person.
- Telugu is her mother tongue.
- If Nanditha’s not sleeping in her free time, then she’s reading a lot of books and traveling. She also has a pet dog whom she loves very much.
- As of 2016, Nanditha wanted to rise up to do at least 15 movies in the next 5 years.
- She prefers to go with the flow and lead her life one day at a time.
- A member of her family is always present with her on the set of her films.
- She credits director Teja, for molding her in the right direction with all his scolding. Despite that, she also said that “I couldn’t take it and I used to cry”.
- As of 2015, her brother Prateek was pursuing his MBA from Symbiosis International, Pune.
- She was featured on the cover of the highly regarded Tollywood magazine in their April 2016 edition.
- Follow her on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image By Nanditha Raj / Instagram