|Natalya Neidhart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1982|
Natalya Neidhart is a successful professional wrestler and columnist of Canadian origin. She comes from an iconic wrestling family and is the first female third generation wrestler of the Hart wrestling family. She has won numerous titles including SmackDown Women’s Championship and Divas Championship. Apart from having had her training in Jiu-Jitsu and amateur wrestling, she has also been trained in professional wrestling by her great uncles Ross and Bruce Hart. As one of the world’s favorite and popular female wrestler, she has more than 4 million followers on Facebook, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 4 million followers on Instagram.
Natalie Katherine Neidhart
Nattie, The Anvilette, Naughty by Nature, Nasty, The Natural
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Tampa, Florida, United States
Natalya Neidhart went to Vincent Massey Junior High School and Bishop Carroll High School, in Calgary, Alberta, graduating in 2000.
Wrestler and Columnist
- Father – Jim Neidhart (Professional Wrestler)
- Mother – Elizabeth Hart
- Siblings – Jennifer Neidhart (Older Sister) (Gourmet Chef and Caterer), Kristen Neidhart (Younger Sister)
- Others – Stu Hart (Maternal Grandfather) (Former Wrestler and Coach), Helen Louise Smith (Maternal Grandmother), Smith Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler), Bruce Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler And Coach), Keith Hart (Uncle) (Firefighter and Wrestler), Wayne Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler and Trainer), Dean Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler), Bret Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler, Writer and Actor), Ross Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler, TV Producer and Actor), Diana Hart (Aunt) (Wrestler and Model), Owen Hart (Uncle) (Wrestler), Allison Hart (Aunt), Georgia Hart (Aunt), Ben Bassarab (Uncle) (Wrestler), BJ Annis (Uncle) (Wrestler), Davey Boy Smith Jr. (Cousin) (Wrestler), Matt Hart (Cousin) (Wrestler), Mike Hart (Cousin), Teddy Hart (Cousin) (Wrestler), Harry Smith (Cousin) (Wrestler)
Natalya Neidhart can be reached at WWE Performance Center.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natalya Neidhart has dated –
- Tyson Kidd (2001-Present) – In November 2001, Natalya started dating professional wrestler Tyson Kidd aka TJ Wilson. Natalya was just 12 years old when they met. The couple tied the knot on June 26, 2013, and their wedding was shown on Total Divas in September 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Greek ancestry.
She often tends to highlight her hair in ‘pink’.
- Prominent cheekbones
- Broad jawlines
Natalya Neidhart has either individually promoted brands or has done product endorsement for WWE like –
- Burger King Chicken Fries
- Workhorse Fitness
Best Known For
Being the third generation wrestler of the Hart wrestling family, thereby making her the first female wrestler to have followed the family’s wrestling legacy in the world
First Wrestling Match
In 2000, she made his wrestling debut. On March 21, 2001, she played her first match at Stampede Corral in Calgary, Alberta (Canada) against Chip Heffner, whom she defeated.
First TV Show
Other than the broadcast of her wrestling matches, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on Larry King Now in 2013.
Natalya Neidhart got her professional wrestling training through her uncles Ross and Bruce Hart in the Hart family “Dungeon”. She also works out regularly at the gym doing squats, lunges, and Olympic lifts (clean and jerks, push presses, deadlifts, and snatches), and heavy squats. Apart from that, she is trained in mixed martial arts and amateur wrestling. Natalya also loves running and claims that she can run for hours if she has a good running partner. She also had been trained by Clive Lewellin, Tokyo Joe, and Tyson Kidd.
Natalya Neidhart Favorite Things
- Gym Move – Heavy squats
Source – Women’s Health Mag
Natalya Neidhart Facts
- Growing up, she participated in dance and gymnastics competitions.
- She had struggled with an eating disorder since the age of 18.
- At age of 18, she worked briefly as a saleswoman for Kirby vacuum.
- Her grandfather, Stu Hart and uncle Bret Hart are her greatest inspirations in life.
- One of her finishing move by submission, better known as Sharpshooter, was made popular by her famous uncle Bret “The Hitman” Hart.
- On April 4, 2008, she made her debut on Smackdown!
- She was a part of The Hart Dynasty as WWE character Natalya along with her cousin David Hart Smith and boyfriend, Tyson Kidd.
- In 2008, she was ranked #19 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s list of “Best 50 Female Singles Wrestlers”.
- In 2005, she was named Stampede Wrestling‘s “Women’s Wrestler of the Year”.
- Again in 2009, she was ranked #25 in Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s list of “PWI Female 50”.
- In February 2009, she was moved from the WWE Smackdown brand to the WWE ECW brand.
- In June 2008, she became the first female to qualify for the new WWE Diva’s Championship Match.
- She considers herself to be a cat person and owns a cat named 2Pawz.
- In 2016, she broke her 2 front teeth at a WWE Live Event match but replaced it soon.
- From 2017, she has shared stories about her life and career in a weekly column in the Calgary Sun.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Natalya Neidhart / Instagram