|Natasha Bedingfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1981|
Natasha Bedingfield is an English singer and songwriter who is best remembered for hit songs like Unwritten (2004) and Pocketful of Sunshine (2008). She has more than 400k followers on Twitter, more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Natasha Anne Bedingfield
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Natasha studied Psychology at the University of Greenwich for a year. But, she dropped out to focus on her music career.
- Father – John Bedingfield (Social Worker)
- Mother – Molly Bedingfield (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Daniel Bedingfield (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer) Nikola Rachelle (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Joshua Bedingfield (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ralph Blanchard (Maternal Grandfather)
Natasha is represented by Red Light Management in London.
R&B, Hip Hop, Pop, Blue-Eyed Soul
- Phonogenic Records
- Epic Records
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha has dated –
- John White (2007-2008)
- Matthew Robinson (2008-Present) – Natasha got married to businessman Matthew Robinson on March 21, 2009. She gave birth to their son, Solomon Dylan Robinson on December 31, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Natasha has endorsed the following brands –
- Verizon Wireless (2008) (Print Ads)
- Global Angels
- Avon (2010)
- Nestea (2017)
- Lumion Skin
Natasha Bedingfield Favorite Things
- Season – Fall
- Artist – Stevie Wonder
- Composer – Lauryn Hill
- Band – The Roots
- Song Of Her Own – Pocketful of Sunshine (2008)
- Album – Songs in the Key of Life (1976)
- Place To Sing – Gay bar or a Pride event
- Lyric From The Song Unwritten – “We’ve been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can’t live that way.”
- Song From The 2019 Album Roll With Me – Hey Papa
- Film – Amélie (2001)
- Songs – As by Stevie Wonder, No Need to Argue by The Cranberries, Shape of My Heart by Sting, I Want You Back by The Jackson 5, Wholy Holy by Aretha Franklin, Everything Is Everything by Lauryn Hill, Have You Ever? by Brandy, Norwegian Wood by The Beatles, Holocene by Bon Iver
Source – Instagram, YouTube, TheLineOfBestFit.com, NewNowNext.com, The Guardian, LATimes.com, Idolator.com, Wikipedia
Natasha Bedingfield Facts
- She penned the song, Unwritten as an ode to her younger brother Joshua who was 14 years old at that time. The single reached a new level of popularity after it appeared as a theme song on the reality series, The Hills.
- Natasha bears a close resemblance to American comedian and television host, Chelsea Handler.
- Natasha and her brother Daniel set a Guinness World Record in 2005 as the first pair of siblings to top the UK Singles charts separately. Daniel’s debut single, Gotta Get Thru This reached the #1 spot in 2001, while Natasha’s These Words became no. 1 in 2004.
- In 2008, she recorded the song Just Stand Up in collaboration with Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Miley Cyrus, etc. to benefit the Stand Up to Cancer Foundation.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0
For some reason, I think Ciri from The Witcher is a lot like her and ends up a lot like she’s now. Eh, my fannish moment of dumb association. Well, just sayin’.