|Daniel Bedingfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1979|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Daniel Bedingfield is a New Zealander singer, songwriter, and record producer who became a household name in the UK and USA after he topped the charts with his single Gotta Get Thru This (2001). He went on to produce numerous other popular tracks like If You’re Not The One (2002) and Never Gonna Leave Your Side (2003). Daniel has released many albums like Second First Impression (2004) and has recorded several EPs such as Rocks Off Remixes (2012), bagging a number of awards including the BRIT Awards in 2004 for being “Best British Male”. Daniel has written for various artists as well, like the song I Wanna Feel (2014) by SecondCity, which had debuted number 1 on the UK Singles Chart on June 1, 2014, and remained in the top 20 for the following 6 weeks.
Daniel John Bedingfield
Auckland, New Zealand
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – John Bedingfield (Social Worker)
- Mother – Molly Bedingfield (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Natasha Bedingfield (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Nikola Rachelle (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Joshua Bedingfield (Younger Brother)
- Others – Ralph Blanchard (Maternal Grandfather)
He has been represented by Primary Talent International.
R&B, Pop, Garage, Rock, Blue-eyed soul
Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar, Programming
- Polydor Records
- Island Records
- Relentless Records
- Uht Records
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of New Zealand descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Tattoos on his body including one on his chest consisting of his native New Zealand’s national icon, the Kiwi bird that is again cut in half to show a Kiwi fruit
- Expressive eyes
- Thin lips
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as L’Oréal.
Daniel Bedingfield Favorite Things
- Lifestyle – A sunny one like the one he has enjoyed by living in the US, that he has believed has helped him to keep in shape and avoid any feeling of depression
- Hobby – Doing Aqua Yoga at the beach, that has made him giggle uncontrollably, having enjoyed the sessions every Sunday
Source – Daily Mail
Daniel Bedingfield Facts
- He had shifted to the UK when he was 3 months old.
- Daniel had recorded his debut album at home with the help of audio software.
- His most-loved, on-the-go, and handy software has been FourTrack that he has used by simply starting a new song, and then launching into whatever that has run in his head, letting his body set the tempo. Daniel has usually put down a bass line as well as a beatbox at the same time. He has added that he has often recorded an idea while he has been climbing, such as on top of a rock face.
- His mother was the founder and CEO of Global Angels, for which Daniel has done fundraising work.
- Daniel has found it easy to walk down any street in America with everyone knowing his songs, yet hardly recognizing him. However, it has been quite the contrary in England, where he has to be with someone if he is on the street as his fans have always started to flock around him. Daniel has gone on to explain how he was in a ballet one day and had to sign 70 autographs.
Featured Image by Daniel Bedingfield / Instagram