|Radhika Bangia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Radhika Bangia is an Indian actress, dancer, and social media influencer who is known for the modeling and lifestyle content that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account. She also has a popular YouTube channel to which she uploads dance, vlog, and lifestyle content.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Radhika studied at Macleans College, Auckland, New Zealand.
Actress, Singer, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Ved Bangia
- Mother – Sushma Bangia
- Siblings – Vasundhra Bangia Prabhakar (Older Sister)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Disney+ Hotstar
- BBLUNT India
- Dolls Kill
- Peach & Lily
- Too Yumm!
- Vivo India
Radhika Bangia Facts
- She was raised in India.
- Radhika made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo in Welcome Back in 2015.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on October 5, 2009. The earliest post that Radhika uploaded to her channel was on September 24, 2018. It was titled Dance Cover on DILBAR DILBAR | Radhika Bangia | Monica Gold.
- The earliest post that Radhika uploaded to her Instagram account was in October 2013.
- She is very fond of pandas.
- As of early February 2022, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were Kya Baat Ay Dance Cover | Harrdy Sandhu | Radhika Bangia | Vivek Dhadhich, Dance Cover on DILBAR DILBAR | Radhika Bangia | Monica Gold, THIS IS HOW MY PARENTS FIGHT #Shorts #YouTubePartner @YouTube India Spotlight, Major Lazer – Que Calor ft. Radhika Bangia and Sarang (Dance Cover), and Senorita – Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello | Radhika Bangia.
- Radhika and fellow YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani were featured in a Valentine’s Day video in the past.
- She started taking an interest in acting and modeling at an early age.
- Her film and television credits include Ashish Chanchlani Vines, Irada, Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan, De De Pyaar De, and Weekends.
Featured Image By Radhika Bangia / Instagram