|Nayanjyoti Saikia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nayanjyoti Saikia is an Indian television personality and Instagram star who rose to fame after winning the title of MasterChef India 2023.
Tinsukia, Assam, India
According to sources, Saikia studied at Saumarjyoti Vidyalaya. Further, he went on to attend Gyan Vigyan Academy.
Nayanjyoti graduated from Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology in the past.
Television Personality, Instagram Star
- Siblings – Nayanjyoti has a sister.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Saikia is of Assamese heritage.
His thin eyebrows and mustache
Nayanjyoti Saikia Facts
- Originally, Saikia is from Tinsukia.
- Aside from cooking, Saikia is also a music enthusiast, photographer, and artist.
- The earliest post that Nayanjyoti uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 14, 2014. It was a picture of a random place in Tinsukia.
- Aside from Nayanjyoti, Santa Sharma and Suvarna Bagul were also finalists of MasterChef India season 7. He won prize money of INR 25 lakh.
- Nayanjyoti is a non-vegetarian.
- His father is a farmer.
- Nayanjyoti is a self-taught chef.
- After completing his graduation, Nayanjyoti went on to work with his father in their tea gardens.
- It was chef Vikas Khanna who discovered him through Instagram.
Featured Image By Nayanjyoti Saikia / Instagram