|Nayeon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1995|
Nayeon is one of the members of the South Korean girl group, Twice. She passed the 7th Open Audition and became a JYP Entertainment trainee. Along with the group, she has given many successful songs such as Yes or Yes, BDZ, Dance the Night Away, Wake Me Up, What Is Love?, Candy Pop, and Heart Shaker.
Seoul, South Korea
Nayeon attended Apgujeong High School. She then got enrolled at Konkuk University to major in Film.
- Siblings – Im Seo-Yeon (3-Year Younger Sister)
Nayeon is represented by JYP Entertainment.
JYP Entertainment, Warner Music Japan
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nayeon has not dated anyone publicly yet. However, she has revealed that she is waiting for someone who is trustworthy, caring, and dependable, and also has some interest in technology.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of South Korean descent.
Nayeon has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Lotte Duty-Free
- Pocari Sweat
- Gamaro Gangjung
She was raised in a Christian household.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the South Korean girl group, Twice
- Appearing in various music videos such as “Please Don’t Go” by San E, “Girls Girls Girls” by GOT7, “No Love” (Japanese) by Jun. K, “Only You” by Miss A, and “Your Wedding” by Jun.K
Nayeon released her first studio album, Twicetagram, on October 30, 2017, along with the rest of the members of Twice. The album peaked at the 1st spot on Korean, U.S., and Chinese music charts.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the drama series, Dream High 2, in 2012.
Nayeon keeps herself fit by indulging in rigorous dance routines just like the other dancers of Twice. She is one of the lead dancers of the group hence she practices as much as possible.
Nayeon Favorite Things
- Food – Desserts
- Drink – Grapefruitade, Vita500
- Color – Purple
- Genre – Ballad songs
- Nayeon entered a modeling contest as a child and was noticed by JYP Entertainment but her mother refused to let her model at the time.
- She later took part in the 7th Open Audition of JYP Entertainment without telling her parents.
- She has also won Seoul Art College Dean’s Award and the Spris Star Award.
- She was the first trainee of JYP Entertainment to be announced as an official member of Twice.
- BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo and Jennie are two of her close friends.
- Before her debut with Twice, she has been a trainee for 5 years and 2 months.
- Her left leg is a bit weak due to a car accident that occurred when she was a child.
- She has a fondness for desserts such as jellies and dislikes sushi except for salmon sushi.
- Nayeon does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by 147 Company / 147company.com / CC BY 4.0